Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I second crazy cloud, negromancer, and al!

I nominate Mariana Horchata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I also second Epic High Five.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

GlyphGryph posted:

I nominate Negromancer.

Second.

Mariana Horchata posted:

I nominate high volume/air to surface level discussion posting sensation and all around hipster weirdo Al!

Second

Weeping Wound posted:

the voting bloc is secure with my nomination for Epic High Five!

Second

Mariana Horchata posted:

i also nominate crazy cloud

Second

e: edited seconds for clarity

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 01:52 on Jan 16, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

GlyphGryph posted:

correction: does NOT count

All seconds do not count?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

GlyphGryph posted:

only seconds that quote the original nomination count

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Duscat posted:

I nominate Yinlock

because he's like one of the top three posters on c-spam right now and we need to bog him down in administrative duties or none of us will advance in rank

Second

• Locked thread