Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Dec2 by B. B., on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

eh... isn't there a forum wide notification not to post things you might regret?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

akadajet posted:

eh... isn't there a forum wide notification not to post things you might regret?

I love the back of my head.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I finally find some photos of me, and the Shoot Yourself thread is borked. Too old and gone to archives? All I got from my Control Panel was "You do not have permission".

Anyways, have some shots of me looking at squirrels. Taken by my GF but on my camera so they ended up in the LR folder I felt like editing today.
Cottage 2015 56 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 62 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

ExecuDork posted:

I finally find some photos of me, and the Shoot Yourself thread is borked. Too old and gone to archives? All I got from my Control Panel was "You do not have permission".

Yup, closed, that's why I started a new one.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

torgeaux posted:

Yup, closed, that's why I started a new one.
Cool. By coincidence that means I can fill up the first page with me being ridiculously, stereotypically Canadian. :canada:

My GF (now fiance) had just finished knitting a sweater for me, and took some pictures to show on the various knitting-related websites she's involved with. Now she can do that, more than a year later!
Cottage 2015 101 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 103 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 113 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 115 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that is a fuckin' rad stove my dude

also congrats :cheers:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

DJExile posted:

It was the TV that caught my eye, frankly.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

torgeaux posted:

It was the TV that caught my eye, frankly.

Can play duck hunt AND beat Mike Tyson in punch out on that thing.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

DJExile posted:

Thanks!
And it is a pretty good stove, it keeps that cottage toasty very well if you feed it a mixture of birch, maple, pine, spruce, and previously-furniture-and/or-the-old-deck and remember to clean out the accumulated nails and hinges and other metal parts that come off of the wood my uncle is obsessive about collecting.

Shellman posted:

Can play duck hunt AND beat Mike Tyson in punch out on that thing.
Confirmed. Well, not beat Mike Tyson, but you can absolutely hook up a NES to that little guy and it will work. We did that once, many many years ago, with the NES borrowed from a neighbour.

My uncle watches Coronation Street on it when he and my aunt are up there. It gets one channel, poorly, but he's an addict.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that's a pro uncle

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Nobody else - besides torgeaux, the OP - is posting any photos of themselves, so I'm going to keep turning this into the ExecuDork Visits His Family Cottage Show.
Here's me taking apart a chicken.
Cottage 2015 124 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 131 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 134 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Medium format selfie, Arax 88, Ilford Delta film and an ancient Soviet friction powered self-timer.

MF Selfie by Iain Compton, on Flickr

Playing with my dog in the snow. iPhone 6.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

thassa good dog :dukedog:

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that is a great shirt

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo
Stormin' Norman Bates

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

DJExile posted:

that is a great shirt

It only comes out for the most special occasions (like Dorkroom selfies.)

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
Here's one a cyberpunk goose took of me a bit ago, so technically not a selfie.

deus isach by Max Piepenbrink, on Flickr

Father O'Blivion posted:

Stormin' Norman Bates

wsup Chuck? Didn't realize you'd gotten into alt processes and also were still posting on SA!

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo

MrBlandAverage posted:

wsup Chuck? Didn't realize you'd gotten into alt processes and also were still posting on SA!

O hay, just mouldering in the boonies, biding my time while skanking about on SA. Trying my hand with homebrew paper negatives & pinhole this evening if the paper will dry in time... PM me if you find yourself back in the flatlands.

Edit: I took an uncalculated crack at pinhole with some scrap paper and managed to get what I think is a tree, so I'm hoping for something a bit more refined the next time around.

Father O'Blivion fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 21, 2017

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
The Saatchi Gallery is holding a 'selfie' exhibition and there's a free competition for anyone to upload up to six of their selfies to be Ina chance to have one displayed in the exhibition.

Check out some of the selfies (unexpected dick pics were unexpected) and if you want, enter yourself:

http://www.saatchigallery.com/selfie/

I've entered for shits and giggles, here's my Selfies.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
i hope this guy wins

http://www.saatchigallery.com/selfie/artist.php?id=1960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
^^ that made me chuckle...

Have a dusty image of the top of my head:

Douchebag by Eli J, on Flickr

And one with too slow of a shutter speed:

Douche Nozzle by Eli J, on Flickr

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Mar 26, 2017

• Locked thread