Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

when the hell lord satannish stole stalins soul and three others from the domain of rival hell lord mephisto, stalin was resurrected as coldsteel, member of the lethal legion, in a demonic body of solid steel. stalin worked w fellow legion memver zyklon (heinrich himmler) to capture mockingbird and take her back to their masters hell, leading to scarlet witch casting a spell to transport the west coast avengers to satannishs realm on a rescue mission—which mephisto used as an opportunity to sneak into the otgwr hell lords domain to demand the stolen souls back; in the infernal melee vetweenthe two hell lords,the souls of all four members of the lethal legion were destroyed. staln shouldve seen that coming a mile away imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

If Gorbachev had shown up at the Moscow Pizza Hut there wouldn't be any debate, they would've just lynched him.

pizza blyat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ah yeah here we go

enraged_camel posted:

Between your bizarre belief that a probation is not a punishment, your weird insistence that it is better and more effective to talk to would-be terrorists in private to tell them to post their terrorist stuff elsewhere, and douchey posts like the one I quoted above, it's frankly unbelievable that you are a moderator.

Yossarian-22 posted:

Squizzle did a racism. He did an imperialism. He did a nationalism. He did a xenophobia. He did a white fragility. He did no growth. This makes it abundantly clear Squizzle does not understand the intersectional nature of the multiplicity of his offenses

Sic semper tyrannis

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Stalin didn't think the Red Army would be prepared to fight the Nazis for another couple years in 1940.

your sayin he wasbt garbage, he just inhwrited a garbage red army and/or nation?? interesting

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rudatron posted:

Neither Stalin nor anyone else expected France to fall as fast as it did. Considering how ww1 went, the assumption was that Russia would have more time.

spunds like something he got wrong for sure then

heck of a deadly boner to pull!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

1mpper posted:

man, anti-soviets want it both ways: either stalin is bad because he focused on rapid industrialization and militarization to the detriment of other productive/agricultural development; or he's bad because he didn't industrialize or militarize enough to prevent mass causalities in ww2. imo he cut as best of a compromise as he could knowing what he did while making tougher decisions than almost anyone else in history. with four million nazi soldiers bearing down on you, i'm not sure what amount of "preparation" that he wasn't already doing would do to avoid a lot of people dying.

i know this is literally puppetmadfdr defense but idgaf about stalin bwing right or wrong in what is a complex tapestry of hiatory i just think internet tankies are some of the most cinsistently funny people on the cspam

if its any value to you i do enjoy both the laffs generated fromweird emotional investment in stalins reputation on the one hand, and the informarive lil explorations of his era and political/geopolitical context

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i do care about him being a reborn creature of metal and devilforce tho, totally coppin to that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also as part of operarion bobrossa the nazis boggled and mesmerized the russians w paintings of impossibly happy trees

no army of any size could have beaten that teutonic trickery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if stalins so smart why is he dead

• Locked thread