Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Bottomless pits of doom? Metal Gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus X
May 27, 2016
Hey man. Birds are a big deal. And this game wasn't giving me a lot to begin with.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I'm kinda stunned with how Limburger seemed to fly like Superman to get to his plane.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
I didn't realize this had a thread. I played these games when I was a kid. Just like Brady, when I saw this game, I specifically remembered the worms in sweaters puzzle, along with the birds and capitals puzzle. I remember the later ones a bit more fondly than this one, because I remember those having actual production values.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I don't remember either of the bird puzzles for some reason. Maybe they were just unremarkable, or maybe something about the levels I chose made the game skip them... Either way, I didn't miss much.

Brundizzle
Jan 22, 2017

Guys, I don't think Daphne likes rats.

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I'm kinda stunned with how Limburger seemed to fly like Superman to get to his plane.

It's probably my favorite animation in the entire game to be completely honest.

Tyrannosaurus X
May 27, 2016

Brundizzle posted:

It's probably my favorite animation in the entire game to be completely honest.

WOAH HEY EVERYBODY LOOK IT'S THE STAR.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Tyrannosaurus X posted:

WOAH HEY EVERYBODY LOOK IT'S THE STAR.

Holy poo poo throw a net on him before he tries to escape! (The net is made of math puzzles)

Brundizzle
Jan 22, 2017

IBlameRoadSuess posted:

Holy poo poo throw a net on him before he tries to escape! (The net is made of math puzzles)

You can't catch me that easily children!

MithosKuu
May 2, 2013

Captain Anthony La Forge
:siren:Update Time:siren:

Much like with Scooby-Doo before, Brady's childhood game really fucks up.

--EPISODES--
05 - Second Verse, Same as the First | No Commentary Version

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

So is this the end? Will I not know what will happen to these puzzle loving children? What about the animals? How will they cross the bottomless pits? What about uncle Arnold? So many questions left unanswered.

Brundizzle
Jan 22, 2017

Warmal posted:

So is this the end? Will I not know what will happen to these puzzle loving children? What about the animals? How will they cross the bottomless pits? What about uncle Arnold? So many questions left unanswered.

Tune in to next week's exciting episode of "Brady's childhood sucked" and find out!

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Best possible ending. Now, we'll never know what happened.

MithosKuu
May 2, 2013

Captain Anthony La Forge
:siren:Update Time:siren:

Last one, couldn't leave a good game unfinished

--EPISODES--
06 - One Month Later... | No Commentary Version

And that should do it for this small breather LP we hope you enjoyed it! Up next will be Pikmin, probably some time next month or so.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Here's a full walkthrough so you can hear the american voices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7T500fcOB8

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

eagerly awaiting the full chronicle of the entire cluefinders series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

There are fun times in the whole series, at least up until after Reading. There's a lot of fun things to be had in those games.

• Locked thread