Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The Falcons don't deserve a ring with their crowd noise-pumping in, paying for patriotism, fair weather fan asses. gently caress the Falcons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I really don't have anything against the Atlanta Football Falcons and will be rooting for them in the Super Bowl if they advance that far. But I hope we close out the Georgia Dome on a down note.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ehud posted:

But he's actually really good...?

I could watch Elliot break Clay Matthews' ankles with that spin move literally forever

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I hope Steelers win the SB because I can throw that in my families face whenever they bring up rings in regards to the Cowboys.

But justice would be Falcons winning, a win for a team with no superbowl means hope for the future no superbowl teams.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

MikeCrotch posted:

I could watch Elliot break Clay Matthews' ankles with that spin move literally forever

Yeah that spin move was awesome but i'm only quoting this to say your avatar rules

The Falcons are the only team neutral fans should root for. With that said, Go Pack Go

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Elliot's stupid first down fork into mouth celebration is pretty annoying. Dude should have half his paycheck awarded to the offensive line.

it's fun that "having a competent offensive line" is reason enough to scorn players now

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/PP_Rich_Hill/status/820875856759427072

Lol

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ehud posted:

somebody just told me that they're glad Dallas was bounced because they couldn't deal with Dak and Elliott's ego if they had advanced

am I missing something that those two did to elicit that opinion or is this just "i don't like those young uppity black guys!!"

You get 3 guesses, first two don't count, etc. :heritage:

Dak in particular is one of those guys who is totally uncontroversial as a person, and always says 100% the right thing to the press every time, so there is REALLY no rational basis for thinking he'd tun into a diva outta nowhere.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Patriots v Steelers.

Take a big old bite, football fans, of this poo poo sandwich. Chew it good and savor the taste as it slides down your throat one familiar morsel at a time. Like a night with Big Ben, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
I hate having to root for the Steelers in any circumstance but Tomlin and Antonio Brown make it all the more tolerable

Just please get a non-rapist quarterback at some point, it feels like that should be too much to ask, but *NFL*

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Patriots v Steelers.

Take a big old bite, football fans, of this poo poo sandwich. Chew it good and savor the taste as it slides down your throat one familiar morsel at a time. Like a night with Big Ben, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I'm sure everyone feels deflated about this matchup. :haw:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Dak got a DUI

Wanker

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Dak got a DUI

Wanker

Source? Lol

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Not a new one

Its what caused him to slip in the draft

Nov 6, 2002

He was found not guilty, by reason of being a football player in the south.

quote:

Two Intoxilyzer 8000 tests both came back inconclusive and he was pulled over for speeding by an officer that hadn't yet been certified to run radar at the time of the arrest.

Dak was also not noticeably intoxicated by any means either when he was pulled over:

Thomas also testified he could not determine if Prescott was drunk at the time of the traffic stop. Prescott, he said, did not slur his words, have bloodshot eyes or display issues with his motor skills. No alcohol was found in the football player's Escalade, he testified, and neither Prescott nor his vehicle smelled of booze at the time of the stop.

http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2016/7/28/12305610/dak-prescott-not-guilty-dui-mississippi-state-bulldogs-football-dallas-cowboys

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Lol of course Dak drives an Escalade

And didn't Elliot get charged with assault at one point? What was the deal with that?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Poor cop probably thought he had a solid Driving While Black, only to find that it was a football player. :sad:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

In honor of the chiefs eating poo poo again I made some actual real BBQ

https://instagram.com/p/BPVFBFRA7o7/

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Not a new one

Its what caused him to slip in the draft
Oh, I thought you meant last night.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

I don't get why this poo poo is popping up on front pages. Like who cares?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Pats/Pack SB would be glorious

Steelrs/Falcons? Nobody would even watch that except Pittsburgh fans.

Nov 6, 2002

All remaining teams are exciting to watch (perhaps not likable) and any combination will be a good Super Bowl.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Steelers defeat the Chiefs in Arrowhead after Tyreek Hill becomes a bona fide NFL star. Just parm things.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

MikeCrotch posted:

Lol of course Dak drives an Escalade

And didn't Elliot get charged with assault at one point? What was the deal with that?

Not charged, his ex made a complaint to police, Zeke then showed them text messages from her saying she was going to say he hit her if they broke up. That, combined with no other evidence led to no arrest or charges.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

He's definitely not wrong

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I don't get why this poo poo is popping up on front pages. Like who cares?

Cause it's hilarious that AB is mugging for the camera and broadcasting to thousands as his coach and QB beg them to keep a low profile on social media

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

cravius posted:

Cause it's hilarious that AB is mugging for the camera and broadcasting to thousands as his coach and QB beg them to keep a low profile on social media

Exactly. It doesn't actually matter but it's funny.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I said before the season the Steelers would win the Superbowl and I'm sure they'll still bullshit their way to another title.

So uh...go Falcons bitch.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bob Morales posted:

Pats/Pack SB would be glorious

...for me to poop on!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

In honor of the chiefs eating poo poo again I made some actual real BBQ

https://instagram.com/p/BPVFBFRA7o7/

will you marry me and cook all our gay meals together?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

will you marry me and cook all our gay meals together?

only if we can be swolemates

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Please win the Super Bowl, NFC. I can't take any more deplorables.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

FistEnergy posted:

Please win the Super Bowl, NFC. I can't take any more deplorables.

Well I've got some bad news about the political leanings of Wisconsin and Georgia.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
It's going to be great watching the true MVP, Matthew Ryan, take down the hated Seahawks and false MVPs Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady.

Falcons gonna close out the Georgia Dome in style before the raising the banner directly into Goatse Stadium next year.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

schweens posted:

Yeah that spin move was awesome but i'm only quoting this to say your avatar rules

The Falcons are the only team neutral fans should root for. With that said, Go Pack Go

Ok. Go falcons

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Steelers and Patriots are the two teams the Seahawks lost to in the Super Bowl, so...

1. Falcons
2. Packers
3. The NFL ceases operations
4. Patriots
5. Steelers

Also, the rest of the AFC - get your act together. Good lord.

big money big clit posted:

Well I've got some bad news about the political leanings of Wisconsin and Georgia.

At least Atlanta gives us John Lewis :unsmith:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/pftcommenter/status/821032918252421121

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Go Pats Go

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

if the nfc wins it proves defense doesn't matter...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Nobody left really has a defense to write home about.

• Locked thread