Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Congratulations to the Cincinnati Bengals for reaching the conference championship game. Just two more wins!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Did you know the Patriots are cheaters and Big Ben is a rapist? Well, it's true!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SamuelLJackson/status/823252916014346245

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Congratulations to the Cincinnati Bengals for reaching the conference championship game. Just two more wins!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Sounds like a cool alternate timeline that I wish I could visit. Who won in 2016?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Goodell's personal assistant :swoon:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Silly Burrito posted:

Sounds like a cool alternate timeline that I wish I could visit. Who won in 2016?

SB50 was Who Dey v Who Dat and it was a tie and everyone had a big group hug at the end and they all talked about their magic the gathering decks and how much they loved feng shui

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

wow, nice job infiltrating their totally public pre-game warm ups.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Sucks to suck.

https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/822940644918362113

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

bernard :(

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

This is slang for gay sex

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

How could you trail by less than one point.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

How could you trail by less than one point.

You can trail by exactly one point, which doesn't count in his stat.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

You can trail by exactly one point, is my understanding, because I can do math

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

evilweasel posted:

You can trail by exactly one point, which doesn't count in his stat.

What a weird cutoff.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I thought Jeff Ross had hair

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Aaron Rodgers: 0-2 when trailing at halftime against an AFC North Team when he also has gay sex with a man at halftime

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Aaron Rodgers: 0-2 when trailing at halftime against an AFC North Team when he also has gay sex with a man at halftime

Needs to keeps his eyes on the playbook, not on his center's butt! Thanks Skip, I'll hang up now

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

hifi posted:

also i made my famous gameday soup for lunch which is 2 slices of bacon, a small onion, stalk of celery, (i was out of bell pepper but add it here if you have one), about 6 cloves of garlic, a can of beans, five of the chipotles in adobo sauce, a can of chicken broth, oregano, pepper, smoked paprika, chili powder, a little bit of worcestershire sauce, if you want to be a real bad boy add some cider vinegar or something vinegary to enhance the spice. i also add a can of water so i can have soup for tomorrow's lunch too

i'm about to make some handmade white sauce

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

What a weird cutoff.

Same reason every odd stat has a weird cutoff: because using a normal one wouldn't give you the results you want. It's not exactly harder to come back from two points down instead of one.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

edit: wrong thread

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jan 22, 2017

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I hope the Steelers win then lose the Super Bowl.

Yup

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
WELP BOYS, time to wrap it up, we had a great ruHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Wrong thread!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
*nationwide*

gonna need a-no-ther beeeeer

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Clowning.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

What a joke

Gonna go jerk off for a couple hours

E; wrong thread

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

DNS posted:

i'm about to make some handmade white sauce

Me too, JO bros!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VrKro8djw

feat. John Madden

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

So he's only done that twice? I don't buy it.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Yesterday I got to hang out with my old lieutenant, Alejandro Villanueva, before he hopefully destroys the pats. I can't believe how much weight he has put on since I last saw him in Afghanistan, Jesus. It's over 100 pounds at least

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Time posted:

Yesterday I got to hang out with my old lieutenant, Alejandro Villanueva, before he hopefully destroys the pats. I can't believe how much weight he has put on since I last saw him in Afghanistan, Jesus. It's over 100 pounds at least

My buddy has a story when he was at ranger school running pretty drat well he felt like. He's getting pretty gassed towards the end and looks behind him to see this huge guy just trucking along catching him and was blown away a guy that size was way better off then he was, and my buddy is no slouch. It was Alejandro Villanueva, being awesome.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Athanatos posted:

My buddy has a story when he was at ranger school running pretty drat well he felt like. He's getting pretty gassed towards the end and looks behind him to see this huge guy just trucking along catching him and was blown away a guy that size was way better off then he was, and my buddy is no slouch. It was Alejandro Villanueva, being awesome.

V and I had a standing bet on Friday afternoons regarding wind sprints and beer. I think I paid every time

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
It has been nice to hear about Alejandro Villanueva in the context of his military service that didn't involve a really boring USAA ad.

Sincerely, thank you guys for sharing.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

more cool football man military stories please

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Burfict says he was the one who triggered the fire alarm.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/823321260973314048

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Congrats to Chilichimp and weird Asian candy. I have grown to appreciate the Falcons offense in the playoffs. Bird Gang Bitch

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Congrats to Chilichimp and weird Asian candy. I have grown to appreciate the Falcons offense in the playoffs. Bird Gang Bitch

Are there any other Falcons fans here? The only ones i can think of are Josh Lyman and Lloyd who is banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy and i are both fans of the team that's going to the supe rbowl currently.

• Locked thread