Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

I don't get why this poo poo is popping up on front pages. Like who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Infidel Castro posted:

Funny thing is my roommate bet me the Bears would win the SB. Not even a spread, just straight up winner.

I love getting free money.

I have a friend who a few years ago bet me the Browns were gonna make the playoffs. He moved to Wisconsin from Utah when he was a kid, and he didn't have a home team to root for when he was young, so he inexplicably picked the Browns. (I'm guessing when they rejoined the league), though maybe before they moved to Baltimore.

He moved out west a few years back but I talk to him from time to time. Finally in his 30s he decided that being a browns fan just isn't worth it. I believe his exact words were "gently caress the Browns. I'm done with them" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH9gC0APaFU

I didn't take my friend's money. I felt too bad for him.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Jordy gonna be playing in some brotherhood of steel power armor

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Relentlessboredomm posted:

What other Packers receivers?

This dude

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Watch Fat Mike try to establish the run while Matty Ice throws for 300 yards in the first half. Packers gonna break my heart today.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

iospace posted:

It's a 12pm kickoff on the west coast.

I, for one, am glad that the NFL took into account a market that probably doesn't give that much of a gently caress about either game today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

wow, nice job infiltrating their totally public pre-game warm ups.

• Locked thread