Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
leave this planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

a smoldering ruin.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Motorboat those titties.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

I loving hate

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the fake news

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
and my wife's

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

TRANSCRIPT OF DONALD TRUMP’S INAUGURAL ADDRESS, JANUARY 20TH, 2017:

My fellow Americans and Russian prostitutes: Jeb is hereby appointed Moon King. Sorry, Newt Gingrich. It was necessary—bing bing bong—to cuck you. [Off mike to Rudy Giuliani: this is a 4chan thread. Your mom is a 4chan thread]. Bing bing bing. [Off mike: it makes visiting the family really uncomfortable and confusing.] Trumpcare is about separate but equal bodily fluids and unwanted incestuous thoughts—bigly, believe me. The best-- just let me say that my daughter has a great flavor of urine. Hillary Clinton’s emails cannot compare to the wonderful taste of Ivanka’s urine during the primaries. The lying media is bad! Tremendous black friend vote. We will win. Check these dubs. Some people say I’m a Nazi. What they forget: it’s a movement, and that Hitler was low-energy. Genocide isn’t enough. Bing bing bong!

And his hair? A total disaster. Apologize like a dog! Lyin’ Ted is bringing back jobs like zodiac killing John F. Kennedy bigly. We’re going at [sic] Trump Tower, where public urination on Obama’s memorabilia which [sic] makes necessary Lindsey Graham’s piss and political correctness, because Rosie O’Donnell—sad! Radical Islamic terrorism [Off mike: and political correctness] will make America a total mess. That is great, just terrific, folks. Piss on me—you’ll come, promise! I guarantee you jobs, jobs, jobs—like urine collectors, big league, bigly. How stupid are Iowan voters? gently caress CNN, Buzzfeed, and Ivanka, but gently. All my supporters eat free at—are just tremendous. Troops, homes. Freedom isn’t free, but is now over. The third amendment… I can’t remember… is a waste.

Lemme tell you—this Lewis guy? Handsome? Sure, but a total mess. Jeb is a nice guy. Articulate—for a Bush! Melania never poops unless I say, “Barack Hussein Obama, piss and poo poo”. Praise the Goddess! [Three airhorn blasts from crowd] Do the Bartman, and may God do his thing. Bing bing God. I am Sam, Sam I am. Do you like the Cheeto man? Ninja, ninja rap. [yelling] TRUMP BOT REBOOTING! [resumes speaking tone] I am Adolf, except I’ll win. Bigly. Probably. Maybe. Radical. Islamic. Terrorism. Three simple words, and 85 more—sometimes just fourteen. And China is taking our jobs. I love China. Piss in soda. We must secure every sex slave drinking the piss [to aides] just my piss [to mic] sex slave piss. Very, very big. Sex slave piss is so delicious—better than Ivanka’s. I love piss. All piss matters.

In closing, I love radical Islam. Death to America. Allahu akbar, and full communism slowly and gradually. By the pussy. Vice President Pence—we haven’t spoken. I wanted Newt, Newt Newt Newt. It’s gonna be big wet rear end, the absolute wettest. My tiny hands will be wet, believe me folks. Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a waste, folks. Need Jeb’s piss in my wiener. And Mexico is a great place for me to go poop on! Anyways, bing bing bong, Bush did 9/11. I said, “Don’t let me stick, grease me up”.

Now, a joke: I am president. I’m a rapist. People are saying my rear end smells! I can’t reach-- Ivanka’s beautiful breasts are mine alone. I say to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: need piss. Sixty-one! Bing bing bing. Bong, bing bing. It’s just that—and cumming profusely made America great! Crooked Hillary needs a golden shower at her colorist’s massive Jewish conspiracy, because yarmulkes are not Bannon-approved. Likewise, other Semitic groups lack foreskin, and scrupulously avoid pee-pee parties in Swiss resorts. Repeat after me: Barron will not be the actual example I use. He’s my bastard son and grandson. Nothing really matters. My early years, I was abused. Ha ha, only kidding. Furthermore, the blacks, whom I love, live in crime-ridden, so-called “trap”.

Ben Carson will personally inspect Hillary’s panties for piss. I have no reason to doubt that my daughter, the big dog, is best waifu. My SA username is actually Baloogan! Sad! First Lady Ivanka, the big dog, wants to build a restraining order. Peg me, please, I’m begging you, you horse fucker. [yelling] END THE FED! [arms waving furiously] Watch out for my germophobia, piss. [hoarsely, pointing] THE CHAOS EMERALDS! Mexico will pay in Two Corinthians. [screaming] BLACKED DOT COM! [resume normal tone] stars my daughter, World Star Hip-Hop legend Kanye West. [incoherent, sounds like “roffle roffle roffle”] Caresses my thighs, drinks daddy’s cummies. My African-American brazzers.com—check it out. Many people are saying that I’m bigly. That’s not true. I’m BIG LEAGUE! [brief pause for audience standing ovation] Into fake news, my daughter Ivanka, a Jew husband, and of course, his fabulous BJs.

My good friend, Governor Chris Christie, has eaten Melania, and that’s fine. Scott Baio will, and he peed. Build the swamp. Build it, please. Mexico might repay, I tell you—they probably won’t, because we are number one, and that means piss on my face, in my pants, in my mouth, on my children. A blind trust with my hoes, but not Eric. Bernie woulda won. Wishes come true… ha ha, psyche! Sad! “Love me, daddy,” Ivanka shouted as she came bigly, while the audience and husband clapped, unlike for Jeb, fapping in corner. [Impression of Jeb Bush (?)]That’s me, by the way. Fap fap fap. Jealous of Ivanka. I want mommy. [Impression ends] Wouldn’t hurt fly. Loving hurting women.

Trump then decided the wall will be manila folders. They’re blank, lol. My tax returns—no one cares. Winning’s more important! Just the biggest—my hands, yes. I’m completely retarded. Love ya, Vlad. Wouldn’t it be nice if Jeb—terrific, just terrific. Need more piss so I can sell Mexico some “Really Bad Hombres”-brand miracle piss. Starting today, masturbation via auto-erotic asphyxiation is mandatory for the intelligence agencies, but also for my greatest hero: my son, Barron, the Moldovian Scourge. Furthermore, the KKK has been promoted to non-stop anime Gestapo of America. Well, w-well, w-w-w-well, everybody’s getting laid! Especially me, when we repeal the laws against rape, and incest also! Ivanka is cute. Motorboat them tittays. Grab that pussy. Now I must leave this planet a smoldering ruin. Motorboat those titties. I loving hate the fake news.

[LEAVES PODIUM, UNITED STATES MARINE BAND STARTS PLAYING]

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Cosmik Slop posted:

My fellow Americans and Russian prostitutes: Jeb is hereby appointed Moon King. Sorry, Newt Gingrich. It was necessary—bing bing bong—to cuck you. [Off mike to Rudy Giuliani: this is a 4chan thread. Your mom is a 4chan thread]. Bing bing bing. [Off mike: it makes visiting the family really uncomfortable and confusing.] Trumpcare is about separate but equal bodily fluids and unwanted incestuous thoughts—bigly, believe me. The best-- just let me say that my daughter has a great flavor of urine. Hillary Clinton’s emails cannot compare to the wonderful taste of Ivanka’s urine during the primaries. The lying media is bad! Tremendous black friend vote. We will win. Check these dubs. Some people say I’m a Nazi. What they forget: it’s a movement, and that Hitler was low-energy. Genocide isn’t enough. Bing bing bong!

And his hair? A total disaster. Apologize like a dog! Lyin’ Ted is bringing back jobs like zodiac killing John F. Kennedy bigly. We’re going at [sic] Trump Tower, where public urination on Obama’s memorabilia which [sic] makes necessary Lindsey Graham’s piss and political correctness, because Rosie O’Donnell—sad! Radical Islamic terrorism [Off mike: and political correctness] will make America a total mess. That is great, just terrific, folks. Piss on me—you’ll come, promise! I guarantee you jobs, jobs, jobs—like urine collectors, big league, bigly. How stupid are Iowan voters? gently caress CNN, Buzzfeed, and Ivanka, but gently. All my supporters eat free at—are just tremendous. Troops, homes. Freedom isn’t free, but is now over. The third amendment… I can’t remember… is a waste.

Lemme tell you—this Lewis guy? Handsome? Sure, but a total mess. Jeb is a nice guy. Articulate—for a Bush! Melania never poops unless I say, “Barack Hussein Obama, piss and poo poo”. Praise the Goddess! [Three airhorn blasts from crowd] Do the Bartman, and may God do his thing. Bing bing God. I am Sam, Sam I am. Do you like the Cheeto man? Ninja, ninja rap. [yelling] TRUMP BOT REBOOTING! [resumes speaking tone] I am Adolf, except I’ll win. Bigly. Probably. Maybe. Radical. Islamic. Terrorism. Three simple words, and 85 more—sometimes just fourteen. And China is taking our jobs. I love China. Piss in soda. We must secure every sex slave drinking the piss [to aides] just my piss [to mic] sex slave piss. Very, very big. Sex slave piss is so delicious—better than Ivanka’s. I love piss. All piss matters.

In closing, I love radical Islam. Death to America. Allahu akbar, and full communism slowly and gradually. By the pussy. Vice President Pence—we haven’t spoken. I wanted Newt, Newt Newt Newt. It’s gonna be big wet rear end, the absolute wettest. My tiny hands will be wet, believe me folks. Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a waste, folks. Need Jeb’s piss in my wiener. And Mexico is a great place for me to go poop on! Anyways, bing bing bong, Bush did 9/11. I said, “Don’t let me stick, grease me up”.

Now, a joke: I am president. I’m a rapist. People are saying my rear end smells! I can’t reach-- Ivanka’s beautiful breasts are mine alone. I say to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: need piss. Sixty-one! Bing bing bing. Bong, bing bing. It’s just that—and cumming profusely made America great! Crooked Hillary needs a golden shower at her colorist’s massive Jewish conspiracy, because yarmulkes are not Bannon-approved. Likewise, other Semitic groups lack foreskin, and scrupulously avoid pee-pee parties in Swiss resorts. Repeat after me: Barron will not be the actual example I use. He’s my bastard son and grandson. Nothing really matters. My early years, I was abused. Ha ha, only kidding. Furthermore, the blacks, whom I love, live in crime-ridden, so-called “trap”.

Ben Carson will personally inspect Hillary’s panties for piss. I have no reason to doubt that my daughter, the big dog, is best waifu. My SA username is actually Baloogan! Sad! First Lady Ivanka, the big dog, wants to build a restraining order. Peg me, please, I’m begging you, you horse fucker. [yelling] END THE FED! [arms waving furiously] Watch out for my germophobia, piss. [hoarsely, pointing] THE CHAOS EMERALDS! Mexico will pay in Two Corinthians. [screaming] BLACKED DOT COM! [resume normal tone] stars my daughter, World Star Hip-Hop legend Kanye West. [incoherent, sounds like “roffle roffle roffle”] Caresses my thighs, drinks daddy’s cummies. My African-American brazzers.com—check it out. Many people are saying that I’m bigly. That’s not true. I’m BIG LEAGUE! [brief pause for audience standing ovation] Into fake news, my daughter Ivanka, a Jew husband, and of course, his fabulous BJs.

My good friend, Governor Chris Christie, has eaten Melania, and that’s fine. Scott Baio will, and he peed. Build the swamp. Build it, please. Mexico might repay, I tell you—they probably won’t, because we are number one, and that means piss on my face, in my pants, in my mouth, on my children. A blind trust with my hoes, but not Eric. Bernie woulda won. Wishes come true… ha ha, psyche! Sad! “Love me, daddy,” Ivanka shouted as she came bigly, while the audience and husband clapped, unlike for Jeb, fapping in corner. [Impression of Jeb Bush (?)]That’s me, by the way. Fap fap fap. Jealous of Ivanka. I want mommy. [Impression ends] Wouldn’t hurt fly. Loving hurting women.

Trump then decided the wall will be manila folders. They’re blank, lol. My tax returns—no one cares. Winning’s more important! Just the biggest—my hands, yes. I’m completely retarded. Love ya, Vlad. Wouldn’t it be nice if Jeb—terrific, just terrific. Need more piss so I can sell Mexico some “Really Bad Hombres”-brand miracle piss. Starting today, masturbation via auto-erotic asphyxiation is mandatory for the intelligence agencies, but also for my greatest hero: my son, Barron, the Moldovian Scourge. Furthermore, the KKK has been promoted to non-stop anime Gestapo of America. Well, w-well, w-w-w-well, everybody’s getting laid! Especially me, when we repeal the laws against rape, and incest also! Ivanka is cute. Motorboat them tittays. Grab that pussy. Now I must leave this planet a smoldering ruin. Motorboat those titties. I loving hate the fake news.

We did it everyone. Can't wait to see Trump use this as his inaugural address

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cosmik Slop posted:

it's too coherent

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Anyways, bing bing bong, Bush did 9/11

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Cosmik Slop posted:

:perfect:

Now, hopefully, Trump's aides get this poo poo confused with his actual speech and we get to start off the next four years on a note of pure insanity.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cosmik Slop posted:

:patriot:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

blamegame posted:

Anyways, bing bing bong, Bush did 9/11

That was my favorite line too

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Cosmik Slop posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Cosmik Slop posted:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Cosmik Slop posted:

:bisonyes:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Cosmik Slop posted:

Dramatic reading when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Really excited to hear this in just a few hours!

• Locked thread