Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

actionjackson posted:

I'll take this one thx

Lucky! I was sorely tempted to get that one, when I saw it earlier. Love me some IT Crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

:aaa: I just wanna say, that username+avatar combination is a match made in heaven!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

Did this ever get taken?

I don't think so. It DID get edited by someone, who changed it so that a finger gets sliced (with blood spurting everywhere) a page or two after that was posted, though. (Just in case you potentially want that one instead, or something)

EDIT: Yeah, here it is

Fisting Tent posted:

just a quick edit.
Both are pretty great, though

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jan 24, 2017

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

...and the pitch! posted:

That bomb off brand luigi is pretty nice.

With the helmet? Yeah, I'm pretty tempted for it, myself. (Would be good if it had a transparent bg, but that's just a very minor nitpick) Argh, so many good ones in this thread!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Oh nice, thanks Bill! I'll grab it tonight, unless someone else beats me to it (please don't!) :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
aaand done! Thanks SSBP for making the av! (and thanks again Bill, for altering it!)

EDIT: vvv VERY nice!

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Feb 2, 2017

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

500 bad things posted:

also TIL you can't give Lowtax an avatar :( I saved the money doug one for him

Also thanks! I think I'm around like 250 dollars on this and don't know when to stop

Let me just add that I love the avatar you selected for yourself; it perfectly represents/embodies your apparent love of all things Doug-related, especially in light of your recent Doug av spree! :D
Doug on, cool goon, Doug on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hah, your ninja edit beat my quote! :argh: Yeah you seem to be missing .gif from the end of each [img] link, like with the Wang one you posted (which is the only image of yours I have on-hand now; otherwise I would've just updated the links for you, in the quote):

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Feb 3, 2017

• Locked thread