Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
If you liked Killing Floor 1 then its sequel is kind of a no-brainer.

And if you liked L4D2 then its spiritual sequel Vermintide is a no-brainer.*

Those two games are both kind of replayable horde shooters but seconding SW2 for a full co-op campaign, and while I haven't actually played it yet, Goons rave about Dying Light which will give you a huge open world to tool around in with your bud.

*Actually fairly dissimilar in terms of how it plays, VT being much more melee-oriented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Captain Beans posted:

my dude let me direct you to:

E.Y.E DIVINE CYBERMANCY
http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

earn brozefs with your brosuf

E.Y.E is like an insane version of Deus Ex mixed with Warhammer 40k run through a French -> English google translator. Steam says I played the game for 38 hours but I honestly can't tell you what the plot is. I do know that you blow up heads with warhammers, shoot chainguns, cast magic, summon werewolves, hack people's brains, earn brosefs (french money), get your own brain hacked, and travel to the moon to fight people in rice farmer hats. It goes on sale constantly for like 3 bux, but the normal price of $10 is still worth a play through with a co-op buddy.

I love EYE, but isn't it almost impossible to get co-op going? I'd tried a few years ago but no dice.

• Locked thread