Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Maybe SA threads from over year ago and with < 50 replies are really good?

Well, I thought it was funny! Look at my rap sheet. It's the only time I've been probated (gently caress Spanish Manlove, that piece of unfunny poo poo).

Mods, delete rap sheet per this thread. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Trunko posted:

I would love to do a thread where we comb through the oldbs archive and find the oldest and least replied to threads.... With the best posts. True diamonds on the roof.

That's kind of what I was aiming for. I would find old threads with no responses and try to respond to them with something stupid/funny. Look at the reason Spanish Manlove gave on the rap sheet... What a dope.

• Locked thread