Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

Remember 2015? Remember video games? 2015 has changed video games forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1PhydXt9ks

distructo207 4 months ago
I don't know man. The content seems kinda decent and brings back fond memories from the old machinama, but I feel like your voice is not right for this. Try asking a friend for the voice overs.

All Your Games 4 months ago
Thanks for the feedback! I hate to disappoint you, but I don't have any friends.

I'm the only person who in charge right now. But with that said, I could improve my voice over. I'll look into it.

quote:

I hate to disappoint you, but I don't have any friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

ive watched probably like a dozen youtube links from SA in my entire posting career if you dont count music threads

cool, please keep us up to date as that number increases because we all really care a lot

• Locked thread