Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The best exercise is the kind that you enjoy enough to keep doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Not sure how I feel about the call on Hannah. On the one hand, rough on her. On the other hand I kind of agree that she has an unfair advantage due to having been born and gone through puberty as a male.

EDIT: But on the other hand we wouldn't care about her 'unfair advantage' if it only made her, like, 180 cm and 70 kg, for example.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

cmndstab posted:

Cameron -> 2018 1st (Melbourne) (win)

:mad:

Take care of my dude, Brisbane.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hmmm yes but have you considered that the woman in question is equally to blame for thinking that she could trust someone close to her, as he is for betraying that trust?

Opinions I saw earnestly expressed :/

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Nutsngum posted:

It was not a malicious intent to discredit nor shame her. I definitely think he should be punished under criminal law but jail time is not the answer here, unless you honestly somehow think sending someone to jail, destroying their ability to work. gain employment and expose them to serious criminals is somehow justice or good for society in any way. Jailing people is something we should avoid at all costs, not embrace as some sort of vengeance.

Hmmm well there's not a huge amount of precedent for a young man betraying the trust of a woman with whom he's intimate but there's a little bit.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-09/adfa-cadet-sacked-over-skype-sex-scandal/5080834

Thoughts? Fair comparison or not?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

p sure Molly Lewis is in on the joke

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

This thread has p. much always been the thread for 'Australian sporting news that doesn't have its own thread' and whining about it when the Aus national team makes it to the World Cup and people decide to post about that seems dumb imo

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

BTW ABC has a sports personality of the year poll so you can all vote for Erin Phillips http://aisawards.abc.net.au/

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Good OOB rule changes imo, I also am confused by the time on thing.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

AFL should get an overseas team in NZ imo

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

cmndstab posted:

Meanwhile my wife is pregnant at the moment and has basically had to cancel any activities besides sleeping, going to work, and light-paced walking because she's so sick all the time.

!!!

Congratulations!

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

cmndstab posted:

Also thanks guys :) She'll be our first child. Six months along now so I can look forward to missing the Crows AFLW back-to-back premiership I guess!

Delivery rooms have TVs don't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Largepotato posted:

Nephews & nieces exist for a reason.

My sister is a jerk and refuses to have kids

• Locked thread