Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

snaeksikn posted:

charlie spargo, great name. harrison petty is also a good one.

Zerk-Thatcher has to be up there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Saw Bachar Houli at work today, he's got some serious guns on him.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

cmndstab posted:

Can't be worse than the time it managed to entirely drain and stink up the entire city, hahaha.

I remember that. How many sunken popeye boats and car wrecks did they find?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Stobie poles are pretty cool. One time one of them cut a drag racer in half on Magill Rd and some old coot woke up to a legless torso crawling up his driveway

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Melbourne players sought council from the AFL Players' Association to have their pre-Christmas gruelling training camp called off.

Players cited injury concerns after last year's corresponding camp saw Christian Salem concussed and Dom Tyson injure his knee.

Fairfax Media understands that Melbourne players met with the AFLPA to seek guidance on how to approach the situation with the club.

Last year's camp became infamous for how physically and mentally hard it was.

Players had to endure gruelling beach runs, strength tests and sleep deprivation that included being woken up in the middle of the night and given tasks.

Salem knocked himself out after a brick in his backpack hit him while hiking. The defender later admitted to not packing the bag properly.

Star midfielder Tyson was also a casualty, hurting his patella tendon.

It's understood that Melbourne will continue to train normally up until Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Some sort of involvement in ice distribution seems to be the most agreed upon rumour but the guy who actually knows stuff doesn't have any info. Bomber had a fairly significant cocaine habit for a while so it wouldn't come as a surprise if he ended up doing a bit more than just using.

• Locked thread