Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That OP.

:discourse:

Just one thing, and it's nitpicky but might confuse someone new: It's South-West of the Barassi Line, not South-East.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Freo :smugdog:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I hope Tom Lamb plays a lot today.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

edit: nevermind there's UF posts above

3 Days until Footy!! :woop:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Sydney
Adelaide
GWS
W. Bulldogs
Geelong
Melbourne
West Coast
Hawthorn
-----------------
Port Adelaide
Richmond
Fremantle
Gold Coast
North Melbourne
Collingwood
St. Kilda
Essendon
Brisbane
Carlton

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:barf::barf::barf:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Haha followed up by one of the worst shots on goal I've ever seen, two awful teams.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Missing 'Piss and Poo.'

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm a couple of pages late, but holy gently caress Damian is such a loving idiotic oval office.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gently caress me, we really need to stop kicking a goal then letting the opposition straight down the middle to kick a reply within 15 seconds..

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hahah what, Sydney player ushers the ball out on a 70m + kick and it's deliberate...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Never would've guessed Sydney would be 0-4 after making the GF.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

They're unaware that their properties will be good for 6 years then collapse.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

As high up as possible without being so far away you can't see a loving thing. The 3rd tier at Subiaco was awesome for rugby as well.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I knew I shouldn't have tipped the Swans, yet I did.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Only if you say Derby correctly 3 times.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Launch code rejected

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

You could put a lot of the games from the past few weeks under the word Capitulation in the dictionary.

It's also loving up my accumulator bets :argh:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

IF.. Damian Barrett were to be hit by a bus
THEN.. The footy community would rejoice

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

JK and McGov own

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I thought we'd be in trouble for clearances, but so far we're doing pretty good

e: Great job Sharrod

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Apr 29, 2017

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh for fucks sake... :suicide:

If Vardy is injured then gently caress me.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Apr 29, 2017

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hill has his kicking boots on today

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Took a year and 3 rounds of media prodding for Freo to get it's poo poo together :dukedog:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

snaeksikn posted:

It's a funny one isn't it, the Eagles could win by 100 here and wouldn't prove anything to the footy world

It would prove that Freo are infact still shite.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

What a loving kick down the wing

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

LECCA!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Remember when everyone had doubts about Adelaide being the #1 side in the comp?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I wonder if there will ever be a year where the AFL doesn't change the rules.. Just one season.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"It's a tough job, umpiring (when we change the rules arbitrarily every year)."

Good stuff Gil.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I wonder when they'll retire Auzzie the Eagle

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Tipping Status: Still hosed

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That was a piss poor showing by the Eagles, and our draw doesn't get any easier.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Chris Masten, king of the big turnovers. It's pathetic how much we're coughing it up

:fuckoff:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh gently caress off, the Giants deserve this though.. All these no look hospital handballs are loving so stupid.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Never Tip Freo, absolutely goddamn right.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm more pissed at the fact that Wellingham, Masten and Redden are back in the side. I would be surprised if we beat the Bulldogs with the current midfield. What's more frustrating is that we're not playing younger guys - There's a lot of good things going in the WAFL but we seem to have this revolving door for these uncontested, low efficiency players into the side.

We unearthed a mass of talent in the defensive 50, but aren't really doing the same thing in the Mids or up front.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Surely Freo have to stop resting on their laurels of 'When he's fit and healthy he da best' with Sandilands. Guy has played gently caress all for the better part of 6 seasons.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Because we keep a revolving door system for players like Masten instead of bringing emerging talent through the midfield.

Hurn was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

For fucks sake West Coast. We don't deserve to make the finals after the past 5 weeks.

• Locked thread