Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh gently caress off Carlton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Port only have themselves to blame for kicking 16 behinds.

Also, :getin:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hah, 4 holding the balls not paid for both sides

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Aaaaand that's probably game, unforced turnovers are loving killers and that was really bad..

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's going to be so weird when Richmond throttle the poo poo through GWS though and make a grand final... I feel dirty saying Richmond and Grand Final in the same sentence.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

A wild Eagles goal appears!

If JK kicks this and we have a decent 3rd quarter we might be in with a sniff... Gonna be asking a lot though.
e: nevermind

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol Jetta what the gently caress was that, don't just handball it a metre to someone who's under pressure.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I hope Shaw ends up in a fencing pose at some point during the finals

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The umpiring both ways in this game has been pretty questionable. Someone just slung Wellingham by the neck and it was play on lol

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Atleast we've scored more than Sydney did..

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

drunkill posted:

I can't wait for Richmond to lose this, the meltdown will be spectacular.

I see what you did there

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol, gently caress Carlton and the AFL

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'd like to throw my kitchen sink on as a bet for the Crows to win the flag please.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Deloldio

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Can you show me the way to Bay 13 please?"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

GAJ is used goods and should just retire. If anyone pays him stupid money, I'll laugh.

Barry should be banned from football. I mean cmon, 3 strike rule.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Including Staker

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Talia and Houli have arguably the biggest jobs this weekend.

(pls Eddie Betts Norm Smith)

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I reckon Cameron is going to be one of the guys that steps up when everyone's locking Walker and Betts down.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Diet Crack: Why does Damian Barrett still have a job?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I think Adelaide are more deserving of a premiership, they've been great teams for the past decade plus, and Richmond had one of the easiest draws of the season and were perennially out of the finals for that same span. Granted the Tigers have turned up the heat with their tackling intensity and won some good finals matches - Adelaide can withstand pressure and move the ball well across the field and has more firepower up front in my eyes. I backed them from before the season started to finish top, so..

Crows by 23.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I kind of like seeing it at the G still - when West Coast can win at the MCG on a regular basis, we usually do pretty well in the finals too.

Hats off to Richmond, they wanted it more. The right Crows side didn't show up and the Tigers just took control after half time. Even though I was rooting for Adelaide, I didn't really mind either of these teams winning the flag. (gently caress off Hawks)

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

What makes it worse is when they want to gently caress off to Brisbane of all places.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol Freo

"We'll take the most valuable thing you have in the draft for this sack of mouldy potatoes. Sign here."

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I dunno, it works in other sports and would allow for draft picks to be traded across the floor based on the evolution of the draft. Could work, probably wont.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

So we re-branded. Not sure about the Hawk looking head even though it's definitely an Eagle...

I'd buy the alternate if I ever bought one.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Elongated food coma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It always amazes me that the entire salary payout for every single player is only 4x as much as Jon Gruden getting signed for $100mil x 10 years as an NFL coach.

• Locked thread