Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
I moved to Melbourne in 2014 and knew nothing about AFL. I was encouraged to get into the game and boy, I picked the right time to become a Doggies fan. Even though I'm a relative newcomer to the game, experiencing the thrill of the 2016 season and premiership will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Go Scraggers! :woof:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
Cheers, Bob.

As far as footballers go, he's quite eloquent. Would be nice to see him write about the game more

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
Some tenacious play by the tiges. They're giving it their all. Hope they can keep up the pressure

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
Contested footy wins finals

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
The refrain of 'Yellow and Black' is going to register on seismometers across the country

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est

You Am I posted:

Well, I would have never guessed that the Tigers were going to win with such a margin

If you told me that the Crows-Tigers GF would end 60-108, I'd have believed you
because I assumed the crows would win by that margin

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
Ellis has been covered in blue paint for half the match

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est

Solemn Sloth posted:

look as much as I didn't want this to happen there are a couple of decent richmond supporters who have been put throguh a fuckton by that dumb club and its hard to feel bad about them getting something to smile about.

This is it for me. I don't barrack for the Tigers but I know a few people close to me who have stuck with them all their lives, so I'm just really happy for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumio
Sep 20, 2001

in culina est
I've only followed AFL for two years, never thought I'd see both Bulldogs and Richmond win premierships. I know people who've waited their whole lives

• Locked thread