Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

other than that he's going to have about as much dedicated to him as William McKinley

McKinley had the highest mountain in North America named after him...but we stripped his lameass name off it in 2015 and restored it to Denali.

So ya, Obama comparison apt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

I think Obama wasn't a particularly effective President but he wasn't a global punchline like the Presidents before and after him. For being the country's mascot to the world and an example for American youth, he did A Pretty Good Job.

Ya he was a pretty good face of the nation. I kinda wish we had a situation set up more like how i think Britain works. Where you got a King/Queen that gets to be the figuire head mascot of the nation that everyonr loves and waves at and then some schmoe that actually has to make all the tough and lovely decisions and everybody can go "man, gently caress that guy"

• Locked thread