Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Zyla posted:

gently caress STUFFED PEPPERS

gently caress TRUFFLES

gently caress FOIE GRAS

Sorry about your palate :(

One of the most delicious things I have ever eaten in my life was foie gras with green apple and a little truffle with some other stuff. Save up some money for a few months/all year and go to a Michelin restaurant and get the tasting menu with the wine pairings. Completely worth it.

Agree on most kinds of peppers though, although I can always be convinced otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the best food on gods green earth is a pepper you growed yourself thats hot enough to bring tears to your eyes :colbert:

Its not the heat, its the pepper taste. Bell peppers are bad. Jalapenos are awful. But I add cayenne and ghost pepper extract to things all the time for the heat.

Pho is not that good, and I have tried it from dozens of different places across the country.

• Locked thread