Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
WHO WANTS TO BE IN CHARGE OF DOING THE FRONT PAGE ALOD???? JOB IS OPEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay, sorry I forgot about this thread. If you would like to do the ALoD feature, please email me at webmaster@somethingawful.com and either link me some examples of your writing style, or write an example ALoD, so I can see what your sense of humor is like. Thank you for volunteering to help out, everybody!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Seriously, if you'd like to do the ALoDs, let me know!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scott zoloft posted:

i enjoyed the weekend web style of showcasing weird or lovely sites. a link a day seems a bit lofty. a link and screenies a weekend? now that's money, bb.
It doesn't have to be daily. Heck, I might just retire it entirely.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scott zoloft posted:

do people usually submit links? or is it generally up to the author to keep an eye out?
Not really, but I haven't checked the account in forever. Plus nobody makes websites anymore, it's all blogs and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Julius CSAR posted:

Let's start up weekend web again, not touching of the poop, just laughing at it

I'm all for that!

• Locked thread