Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

poopnanners posted:

I dont know what ALOTD is but if OP is bored then shame on all of us. Shame.

Here you go, OP. This is for you.

btw is nws

http://shockchan.com/eel-soup/

HEY GUYS ITS NWS

TALE AS OLD AS TIME ♫

Someone had this put on loop and set to classical music. I wish I could find it again because it did not get the love it deserved. Because nothing says love like eels shooting out of your vulva and set to classical music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Lowtax posted:

I'm all for that!

Yeah but how are you going to choose out of all the god awful crap out there? I mean a good 10% of reddit alone would qualify. Back then you had to go out and really scrape the poo poo from the internets heel to get a really good ALOD. These days, most of that poo poo is mainstream, sitting seductively on someones chest while they take selfies about how the moist flakey load sitting on their tits looks suspiciously like Jesus or Trump or Hillary, and with a dozen B grade clickbait aggregators resharing it because those 10 loving page views it got somehow makes it "viral".

I guess what I'm saying is: you set the bar so drat high (or low as the case may be), how can you top it?

• Locked thread