Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

whatever7 posted:

I have been following What the flick!'s episode reviews. I kind of agree with Ben's comment in the E5 review, "is this a good show?" There are many reasons to argue it's an uneven show. The protagonist is too resourceful, his magic is too powerful. That doesn't make good drama.

I personally have never liked that actress character. They cast an actress who is too young and too modern for the character she portrait. And a few episodes in, she turns from a character into a narration device.

He's been resourceful thus far. He arrived with a plan and knowledge of how to execute it but I tend to get the feeling rather than getting the attention a minor annoyance would deserve hes about to feel the full force of his enemies and is going to come unstuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread