Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
money worship
Nov 4, 2009
Grimey Drawer
What a loving awesome show that was. A great story and the actors pulled their weight, especially Hardy, Hollander and Jessie Buckley. I was on the edge of my seat for the whole time, and if it wasn't for Patriot or Mary Kills People,Taboo would have been my shoe-in for the best show of the year so far...

And we still have the new seasons of BCS, The Americans, and Fargo to look for...

edit: Tom Hardy says much more in a single grunt than I've seen whole ensembles of other shows put together in multiplse seasons

money worship fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

money worship
Nov 4, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I've watched 2 episodes of Legion, and while the first episode was fantastic and beautiful, the second one was too time-jumpy and too "I have no idea what's going on". Though I do love Fargo and Noah Hawley, but I don't think Legion is really for me

money worship
Nov 4, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Tom Hardy said in an interview he could see him doing seven seasons of this show, while the actual showrunner Stephen S. DeKnight has said he has a vision for a 3 season run.

TBF it's Hardy and his father who are bankrolling this show and it's Tom's passion project, so I'm hoping to see at least a second season to bring things to conclusion

money worship
Nov 4, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Escobarbarian posted:

This is a hilarious paragraph

anyway yeah Legion runs circles around this show

Sorry English is not my first language so I'm bound to say something stupid once in a while. What I meant to say is that Tom Hardy is a great actor who can deliver phenomenal performances in just every scene he is in, and that he is just better than every other actor today

• Locked thread