Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orv
May 4, 2011
Yeah, it's there alright. That's weird.

Show seems good so far. I enjoy a slow burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Well of course not, you can't interrupt Tom Hardy's mumbling time.

Orv
May 4, 2011
It's 'good' in the way that all period dramas are good: it's overwrought, totally anachronistic soap opera where everyone is dressed up funny and has funny notions about countries that don't exist anymore. Tudors broke my brain and I can't get enough of these dumb things, no matter how bad they really are.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I'm still really enjoying this but at this point I'm going to go ahead and assume that the Delany Nootka Trading Company's main export is going to be skulking. Which I'm cool with.

Orv
May 4, 2011
This is a bad show I enjoy for bad reasons, and I will continue to do so if it gets picked up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Mngh.

• Locked thread