Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I like the show so far, but Tom Hardy's goatee and haircut drive me crazy. I know it's a dumb thing to be :spergin: over, but facial hair especially is a pet peeve of mine in historical contexts.

Everyone else looks great, though, and the costuming is pretty amazing.

RedneckwithGuns posted:

My girlfriend and I are convinced this show is another piece of evidence in our theory as to why Tom Hardy is always great in whatever he does: Tom Hardy never fucks.

He hosed in Band of Brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Vorenus posted:

Another ghost I don't think anyone mentioned yet: Episode 3 (I think) when he goes to visit his mother's grave, look at the carriage that goes past right at the beginning of the scene.

I have no complaints so far. I understand the criticism somewhat, but I'm fairly well enjoying it.

I thought I was in the Star Wars Rebels thread and was really confused.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Dmitri-9 posted:

When Coop went to the theater to bribe Lorna Bow the actresses were ranting about Napoleon being a beast.

The chemist dude (who has played the head of the EIC, and King George III in other things) also said something to the effect of "We're in a war. Two wars... or, wait, we won one of them?"

• Locked thread