Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Wife and I are big fans. Last week she gingerly suggested we stop watching until the season is over and then binge watch all of it.

Ultimately, she couldn't bear to part with James' grunting for several weeks.

So instead she wants me to be James Delaney for Halloween. And I'm tempted...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Biaga posted:

by Halloween do you mean Rolplay?

Dazerbeams posted:

But all men devolve into bestial Tom Hardy in the bedroom.

As established on page one, Tom Hardy, and therefore James Delaney, does not gently caress.

So... Maybe?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Also this show owns because Hardy owns and the setting is very good.

This. Love the setting. Hardy is cool.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Yeah, that was my only niggle about the show, he was untouchable by being so incredibly prescient, despite not being aware of his father's issues (that we know of) before showing up from Africa.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I don't think he's dead.

I think he's dead, because my brain refuses to suspend disbelief that even today, with the best care available, a person probably would be extremely lucky to survive those burns.

I'm cool with the mysticism though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Ms Boods posted:

Yerr... but with that line of thinking, Delaney should be dead 6 or 7 times over, and he always pops back up like a staring, grunting jack-in-the-box.

Oh definitely. It's just the burns thing that my brain refuses to accept as just fiction. I'm not sure why.

• Locked thread