Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

I loved this show. I glued to every episode. I can't wait for the next season. I'm sad the chemist died though. I really liked his character.

counterfeitsaint posted:

The one thing that has me confused is, early in the show, probably in the first episode, it was stated that Delaney joined military service for the EIC at age 11. I just assumed that meant he left London at that time, so the kid couldn't have been his and his sisters right?

I don't think he joined the military. It was more of a military boarding school type thing I believe. He would have still been able to go home. Delaney is in his late 20's at least and the kid has to be about ten, so I'm guessing the kid was conceived when Delaney was in his late teens, early 20's probably just before he left to go on the fateful cruise that got him lost in Africa. There was plenty of time for him to have a nephew-son with his sister. Also, there would have been no reason to hide the kid if it wasn't.

KilGrey fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread