Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm pretty hooked to this show already and the plot is intriguing. Tom Hardy's character works. I just wish he wasn't dressed in all black and a top hat constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
So much hate in this thread. I thought this show was great. Superb acting all around and the plot was interesting. I wish the High Sparrow would stop getting exploded though.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Piriwi posted:

In my opinion the main character basically ruined the show.

Oh look the main character says he is an evil twisted man... how exciting!
A young girl is ritually murdered, did he do it??? No....
Will this assassin manage to hurt him??? No...
Will he gently caress his sister??? Coitus interruptus. Incest with a half-sister who didn't even share a womb is like loving a cousin anyway...
Will this person whose life he ruined come back to haunt him??? No they die.
Will he manage to pull off this crazy scheme??? Yes..

Out of the Game of Thrones guy, House of Cards guy and the Sherlock guy, only the first ever seemed to be a genuine threat (if not for being surrounded by moronic sycophants), the second seemed somewhat disconnected and the third was just jarring every time he showed up.

Yeah I agree that was the one downside of the show. He was just too untouchable up until the end, mainly because the king-reagent finally said gently caress it just kill the guy. The assassins loving him up a little bit before he kills them wasn't enough.

• Locked thread