Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

death sext posted:

the Rushi trifecta

omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince

death sext posted:

you deserve your own bird!

a very special bird

would you look at that plumage? I can hear the seductive chirping already!

Bummey

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
i have a yearning to play with some doh. my inner child has never felt so alive.

death sext

before this I hadn't touched playdoh in forever. it has a very nostalgic smell. if anyone makes any doh creations feel free to post them here

City of Glompton

hello, I like your creations.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Rushi

by Smythe

death sext posted:

the Rushi trifecta

:''''''''''''''') this is the best

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Manifisto posted:

are you sure that's not narwhal meat?

le epic taco

Usually when fisherpeople are harvesting the seas for bacon fish, some narwhal gets caught in the net. It can't be helped.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

you are some kind of play-do wizard

thats what i said too

[in a cliche anime voice] ive never seen this level of playdoughmancy before...

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

thats what i said too

[in a cliche anime voice] ive never seen this level of playdoughmancy before...

I T S O V E R :highasfk: T H O U S A N D !

ArseMan

Jeg kan ikke snakke norsk, men jeg fortsatt elsker mitt fedreland :norway:

Please immortalize my dog in Play-Doh.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Please stop probating me at night! I need to remember my dreams!

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

HaveARottenDay

death sext posted:

all you can do is facepalm when those ATHF boys give you a wicked sunburn

death sext posted:

from Luigi's tiny head to his gigantic shoulders, I have definitely perfectly captured his image

my favorite part of this piece is Mario's accidental butt that formed when I was squishing down his legs

Oh my god, you are the best in the world!

You got me wanting to go buy crafting clay- I used to love sculpting with that stuff

death sext

MrWillsauce posted:

me ridign drilldo squirt

the garbage dick was supposed to be a flag but I couldn't get it to stay. and sorry I didn't get it to look like you pretty much at all. I'm not great at people. But here it is!

death sext

HERE IS MY LIST OF SORRYS

I'm sorry I've been so slow lately

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of colors so I have to make things look weird sometimes

I'm sorry if anyone feels disappointed with what they got, I swear I try my best with every one, they are all important to me

I'm sorry I'm saying sorry so much

http://i.imgur.com/XzeAgqQ.gifv

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
im sorry your not as impressed with your work as everybody else itt is!

death sext

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

im sorry your not as impressed with your work as everybody else itt is!

That is very sweet to say :)

I just had to get that all off my chest. I feel better now!

byob historian

death sext posted:

That is very sweet to say :)

I just had to get that all off my chest. I feel better now!

you do good work! thanks!

also you dont have to put sleepy (the squirrel in my sig)*** in there but if u do its cool :regd09:

***he has gone on vacay but here his pic

for all your cuteness needs ;)

death sext

added to the list!

Mariana Horchata

Gimme a glazed donut and a farmer's choice

to GO

vanisher

death sext posted:

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of colors so I have to make things look weird sometimes

I'm sorry if anyone feels disappointed with what they got, I swear I try my best with every one, they are all important to me

(lol yay my sorry image is getting used)

1. Don't be sorry everything you touch is gold in this thread
2. Everyone is losing their minds over your amazing creations
3. In true BYOB fashion, I'm sorry you feel you need to say sorry for being sorry

I would love to see this thread queued up till your fingers are nubs and the play-doh colors are so bled together that it's all grey or brown lumps because it's magical

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

death sext

vanisher posted:

I would love to see this thread queued up till your fingers are nubs and the play-doh colors are so bled together that it's all grey or brown lumps because it's magical

hey at least I'd finally have grey and brown

death sext

TWIST FIST posted:

this thread is really cool. i would like a cool playdough sculpture of this thread

alright TWIST FIST, I'll admit you stumped me for a good while. this has been my white whale. but I think i've managed it (attached below)

This is me, with a wizard hat. Around me are my play-dohs ready to be magicked. Behind me is my workspace. Shout out to Coca-Cola's fine product, "Diet Coke." My mediocre phone camera is represented by my phone, which is taking the picture. But wait! What's hiding behind me?

The real star of this thread. Couldn't do it without ya baby. Shout out to my cat.

Manifisto

death sext posted:

alright TWIST FIST, I'll admit you stumped me for a good while. this has been my white whale. but I think i've managed it (attached below)

This is me, with a wizard hat. Around me are my play-dohs ready to be magicked. Behind me is my workspace. Shout out to Coca-Cola's fine product, "Diet Coke." My mediocre phone camera is represented by my phone, which is taking the picture. But wait! What's hiding behind me?

The real star of this thread. Couldn't do it without ya baby. Shout out to my cat.

lol

and really all of your creations have been outstanding, you've set the bar ridiculously high for ik vanity probe threads

death sext

Lastgirl posted:

i would like to request a mini figure of my 8bit version in my sig like the clay people from Earthbound to make it easy and chill and fun and that way it doesnt take up all your playdough or is time consuming for you :sweatdrop: :hai:

here she is, so lovely

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Do whatever you want friend.

----------------

Bread Set Jettison

death sext posted:

Its a hard life being a playdough wizard

heard u like girls

Amazing :xd:

----------------

alnilam

death sext posted:

So meta :aaaaa:

Bread Set Jettison

You're so good I hope you dont quit and make a bread-cat playdough creation

death sext

I will never, ever quit :hehe:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

death sext posted:

here she is, so lovely

omg omg omg

owns

the red playdough bit in the glass looks soooo drinkable, u made my month thank you :shobon:

eonwe

that is really h*ckin cool

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

death sext posted:

from Luigi's tiny head to his gigantic shoulders, I have definitely perfectly captured his image

my favorite part of this piece is Mario's accidental butt that formed when I was squishing down his legs

Leaping lasagna

bean mom

need to vote this thread a six!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

slap me silly posted:

oh wow so, i could totally use one of these now if you are still playing. it should clearly be a cute greyhound dog to commemorate my dude who died a few months back

In honor of your good dude

in fact he was so cute my cat liked him

eonwe

oh wow

slap me silly

death sext posted:

In honor of your good dude

in fact he was so cute my cat liked him

oh my g*d

slap me silly
gettin a little misty here

Adbot