Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
these are all amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i would love to see a claymation/playdoughmation movie of these avatars on some kind of adventure

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
please make a second pretty girl banana with red hair as well

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
if you have time for a wee strumming mouse i would be much obliged but i understand that at some point you are going to either tire or run out of play dough

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

death sext posted:

I could have sworn I took a second picture, but apparently I did not. Rest assured he had a very handsome tail.

ty for signing my rap sheet and making this fine little mouse

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
if you can't find real play dough you can always make peanut butter play dough (peanut butter, honey and dried milk) with the bonus that you can eat your creations. Drawbacks are that it's all brown/tan though i assume you could try adding food coloring. i haven't made any since i was a kid back in the "peanut butter isn't evil and banned from kids" days.

• Locked thread