Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

death sext posted:

Bummey I will love whatever you do

i made a really freakin great post today and gendo jr liked it so much he gave me a rap sheet!

id be really honored, just pleased as punch if youd do me a solid and add a page to my mod autograph book :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Piso Mojado posted:

why is everyone in that thread so angry with each other :(

im not angry with anybody

idk what everybody elses problem is, i guess they got berned

byob historian

death sext posted:

accidental butt

the best kind of accident :butt:

byob historian

Lastgirl posted:

thats what i said too

[in a cliche anime voice] ive never seen this level of playdoughmancy before...

I T S O V E R :highasfk: T H O U S A N D !

byob historian

im sorry your not as impressed with your work as everybody else itt is!

byob historian

death sext posted:

That is very sweet to say :)

I just had to get that all off my chest. I feel better now!

you do good work! thanks!

also you dont have to put sleepy (the squirrel in my sig)*** in there but if u do its cool :regd09:

***he has gone on vacay but here his pic

for all your cuteness needs ;)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

byob historian

hey i changed my sig, im gonna go edit a link to my squirrel pic in but if its easier/cooler/more Big Fun/whatever to do the new pic in my sig its all good

or you know whatever the hell you want there aint a one yet that aint made me just a wee bit jelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

death sext posted:

bonus kitten pic

NICE KEYBOARD STAND~!

and such a cute play doh squirrel :3:

• Locked thread