Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death sext

I am a woman of salt and earth. I work with my hands and I'm not afraid of good old fashioned hard work. I come from a long line of hard-working-salt-of-the-earthers and today I'd like to share that piece of my life with you.

You see, I'm a play-doh farmer. Everyone in my family is a play-doh farmer. Every day I work the play-doh fields in preparation for the harvest. I've got blue play-doh, I've got green play-doh, heck, I got em all.* What I also have is a power unique to farmers like me--I can bend the play-doh to my will. So please, allow me to craft you your very own play-doh probation.** It would make my grandpappy proud.

FARMER'S MARKET DAILY SPECIALS
- written requests
- picture requests (I will interpret thru play-doh a picture of your choosing)
- farmer's choice (don't know what you want? no problem)

* I don't
** I will probate you at night so as not to be a bother. If you have a specific time you'd like to be probated, pm me or put it in your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

Maybe some of you city folk haven't been to a play-doh farmer's market before, and that's just fine. Let Old Man Marvin show you how it's done.

Old Man Marvin posted:

hey make a play-doh of me thanks love your work

Thank you for your kind words. Here is a sculpture of you, I hope you like it.

Marvin doesn't have a rap sheet, so instead I told him he's probated and draped a sock on his head for six seconds.

death sext

MrWillsauce posted:

make me a fuckin wizard but like he's punk rock as hell

jaundiced but hdgaf

potion addiction is a beast

death sext

social vegan posted:

hi yes i'd like a fistful of farmer's choice also do you know if anyone sells churros around here

do the churros need to be edible? I mean you can probably eat these churros I just wouldn't

death sext

They Might Be posted:

Oh my goodness. Playdoh praying mantis please!!

the beautiful mantis in repose

death sext

Manifisto posted:

this sounds awesome! if you feel up to it would you make me a manifisto hand holding (gently) a birb?

parrots good but so are owls, penguins, corvids, kiwis, etc.

basically dealer's choice

this bird is in a good hand

death sext

Splatmaster posted:

I would like farmer's choice, please!

This reminds me of a story my pa used to tell when I was a young doh lass. There was once a young boy named Duane who used to live in the very place you do now. Every day Duane wore his hat the wrong way, until one day the Devil had enough Duane's sins and crawled up through the toilet to drag Duane down to Hell.

The Devil (read in a scary voice): For the crimes of Wearing Hats Immodestly, Playing With Nerf Guns In The House, and Grinding On The Handicap Ramp Rails At The Library Even After Being Asked Not To, I sentence you to irony

Then the Devil himself did indeed transform into a mountain. For eternity Duane must skate to the top of the mountain. When he reaches the top, the nature of the board with wheels carries him back down to the bottom.

And this, my child, is why we have outhouses.

death sext

Manifisto posted:

oh man this is so great, thank you!

my original version had it sleeping peacefully, but that made it look like you were triumphantly presenting a bird you just killed

so

to everyone else, I have life stuff to go do so I'll catch you all on the flip side for the next round

death sext

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I have never seen such mastery of play doh. Have you gone pro?

I've had a few offers from the Toronto Torondohs and the Miami Moldables, but I prefer my quiet life making stuff for my friends

:siren: hold on to your butts people I'm going to start making more stuff at lunch today :siren:

death sext

alnilam posted:

something that's looks like or is inspired by this person please

^__________________^

THIS POST IS FOR BRAVE PEOPLE ONLY
-----------------------------------------------------------------

lives in offices, likes hugs

also selfies

death sext

Borden posted:

Can I have a dog.gif one?

first the dog

then the gif

death sext

Uxzuigal posted:

Play dough is bad rear end! Or so my kid tells me!

I am a strong viking!

idk if that's fire or if you killed a sea slug but either way I wouldn't want to mess with you

death sext

Zyla posted:

i would love a dough me

dough me

death sext

social vegan posted:

hi yes i'd like a fistful of farmer's choice also do you know if anyone sells churros around here

(it's a possum eating a churro. please don't troll me and tell me it's a tropical alligator eating a carrot)

Manifisto posted:

these are all wonderful, keep up the good work!

thanks! it's a lot of fun

death sext

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

holy heck, death sext, you are awesome.

aw thanks :) It is the awesome iks before me that inspired me to try my best

death sext

They Might Be posted:

It's probably still the pokemon thread rattling around, but the possum totally looks like a cute mouse in a snorlax costume.

example:

hkn lmbo

death sext

bradzilla posted:

:eyepop:

I wanna see your avatar as playdough op

e: let's make it my monkey av actually

that hotdog tho

death sext

Hogge Wild posted:

this please

e: and probate me when ready

death sext

Fish and Chimps posted:

oh my god! Play odh avatars! playdoh me please. my av is jhust a sort of blob anyway so it shouldnt be that hard

oh and probate me whenever

but what's this...??

!

(sorry about the weird blur in the second one, I accidentally had something with identifying info in the background :downs:)

death sext

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Play doh bunny please!

death sext

opioid agonist posted:

how about a ditto op

I don't know much about no pocket monsters, but I do know that one minute this was a ditto

and the next there was a pikachu ???

one of life's little mysteries I suppose

death sext

vanisher posted:

Hit me with your best shot!

I'll take whatever probe reason you feel would look good on my rap sheet

death sext

Vanisher posted:

ha!

thank you all for the kind words. these are super relaxing to do, like a little piece of childhood (especially the smell). and don't worry to anyone still coming in to make a request; I'm going to do each one until I ascend to some higher play doh existence. i'd give that a couple decades.

death sext

Hogge Wild posted:

make fluffie's av

e: and yours, also if you have googly eyes use them

are you asking for another 2 probations mister wild? :hehe:

death sext

aw, what a good sport :)

death sext

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

please make a playdoh beans thank (it can be any colors and probing now is good)

someone hug the chat thread for me ok night night thank you death sext you are the real mvp

ETA: workin on my nite probes

I hope I've done Beans and those good good spops proud

death sext

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i would like to be probated with a cat sculpture, pumpkin head optional, pleas and thank

a handsome fellow

death sext

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

please make a gun shooting spaghetti-os ty

Witnesses say the culprit fled on foot, shouting, "I shot the spaghettios, but I did not shoot Chef Boyardee"

death sext

BIRDCON get in here and appreciate that hkn can I did

THE LETTERS FELL OFF A BILLION TIMES

death sext

I'm going to be out and about in the world for most of today, so tomorrow I'm going to make some tea, put on some jazz, and make the heck outta some playdoh.

death sext

Bacon Taco posted:

A bacon taco sounds like an artisanal thing one could obtain and enjoy at a fancy farmers' market! I'd like one farmer's choice bacon taco, please!

(now I know where my new avatar is coming from!)

around here bacon tacos are made with the fajita strips of rare blue highland cows

death sext

Bummey posted:

shuckle is my favorite pokemon. they're super chill and just loaf around in their rockbodies fermenting berries into space bag all day. if you find yourself with the desire to make a play-doh pokemon and that pokemon just happens to be a shuckle, well, I won't complain.

aw shucks

his little booty

death sext

Vynar posted:

I volunteer for a mystery probation thanks

do he have a tail? yes, he do

death sext

Bacon Taco posted:

Pure genius in every way! I will never eat bacon again that is not from a blue cow. Thanks!

Do you mind if I make this my avatar?

Aw geez, I'd be honored :D

death sext

Bummey posted:

come to think of it, my current shuckle is getting a little long in the tooth too.

Sure! You guys are making me so happy :blush:

death sext

HaveARottenDay posted:

I request Carl Brutananadilewski from aqua teen facepalming

:)

all you can do is facepalm when those ATHF boys give you a wicked sunburn

death sext

eonwe posted:

my request is my pink elephant, if / when you get around to it. np if not!!!!

I'll definitely get to it, I promise!

death sext

Bummey posted:

don't get too happy yet. you haven't seen my terrible attempts at avatar making. i'm butchering your beautiful creation

Bummey I will love whatever you do

death sext

Putty posted:

super mario is back, in playdough form

from Luigi's tiny head to his gigantic shoulders, I have definitely perfectly captured his image

my favorite part of this piece is Mario's accidental butt that formed when I was squishing down his legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

the littlest prince posted:

if you could give me a probe that would be grand

you could even reuse manifisto's bird

you deserve your own bird!

a very special bird

• Locked thread