Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

this sounds awesome! if you feel up to it would you make me a manifisto hand holding (gently) a birb?

parrots good but so are owls, penguins, corvids, kiwis, etc.

basically dealer's choice

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

death sext posted:

jaundiced but hdgaf

potion addiction is a beast

this is awexome

e: was going to correct to "awesome" but I think "awexome" is a great word and I intend to add it to my vocabulary

Manifisto

Zyla posted:

i can get you as many churros as you can eat by thursday but only as long as you're comfortable not asking where i got them

not all the churros you WANT to eat

all the churros you CAN eat

Manifisto

death sext posted:

this bird is in a good hand

oh man this is so great, thank you!

Manifisto

death sext posted:

THIS POST IS FOR BRAVE PEOPLE ONLY
-----------------------------------------------------------------

lives in offices, likes hugs

also selfies

that is an amazing likeness, well done

Manifisto

these are all wonderful, keep up the good work!

Manifisto

death sext posted:

around here bacon tacos are made with the fajita strips of rare blue highland cows

are you sure that's not narwhal meat?

le epic taco

Manifisto

death sext posted:

alright TWIST FIST, I'll admit you stumped me for a good while. this has been my white whale. but I think i've managed it (attached below)

This is me, with a wizard hat. Around me are my play-dohs ready to be magicked. Behind me is my workspace. Shout out to Coca-Cola's fine product, "Diet Coke." My mediocre phone camera is represented by my phone, which is taking the picture. But wait! What's hiding behind me?

The real star of this thread. Couldn't do it without ya baby. Shout out to my cat.

lol

and really all of your creations have been outstanding, you've set the bar ridiculously high for ik vanity probe threads

Manifisto

:five:

:six:

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

oh my god these just keep getting better and better how is that even possible?

Manifisto

eonwe posted:

Im still stoked about my playdo guy

it is awesome, although it makes me wanna put it on a turntable or lazy susan and watch it go

Manifisto

good lord, still going strong, these last few have been amazing

they're all amazing

Manifisto

Manifisto

my pleasure! what do you guys think of a gradient in the background?

Manifisto

here ya go:

Manifisto

death sext posted:

Three cute cephalopods for you. There's the tiny octopus wolfi, the adorable dumbo octopus, and the charming stubby squid (actually more related to cuttlefish so I counted it)

so tiny my phone wouldn't focus

aaaa

AAAAAA

Manifisto

AH YES, THAT IS THE STUFF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Zyla posted:

HELLO FROM THE GOLDMINE

• Locked thread