Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
youre a playdough wizard :eyepop:

i havent gotten a good probation in a while and i would like to freshen up my rap sheet with an artisanal one instead of a store bought one with your autograph please~

probate me whenever too, i care not for time

im just a floating head tho so if u have trouble figuring out how, should u so grant this endeavor

i would like to request a mini figure of my 8bit version in my sig like the clay people from Earthbound to make it easy and chill and fun and that way it doesnt take up all your playdough or is time consuming for you :sweatdrop: :hai:

if not that is okay too, i wanted to say that all these playdoughs are cute and amazing anyways!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

you are some kind of play-do wizard

thats what i said too

[in a cliche anime voice] ive never seen this level of playdoughmancy before...

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

death sext posted:

here she is, so lovely

omg omg omg

owns

the red playdough bit in the glass looks soooo drinkable, u made my month thank you :shobon:

• Locked thread