Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

tadashi posted:

I'll believe it when I see it. Also, he's still awaiting trial for his alleged sexual assault, right? That's the main reason he's still living in the embassy?

He is still a rapist coward yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Hakimashou has well enough defended/cheerled ethnic cleansing in threads before, as if it's not already obvious enough, they're a weird creep obsessed with killing people with government power.

It's unsurprising to see them pop up lusting for whistleblower death.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

The Kingfish posted:

What manning did was very good. I don't care about our "national security relationships" with brutal dictatorships and I especially don't care if the leaked information got some CIA spooks killed.

I want to emptyquote this but I'll just say I strongly agree instead, laffo that I should care about our "ally" status with fuckin Pakistan and similar places.

Oh nooooo, not the feelings of the place(s) that would put me to death.

• Locked thread