Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

spaceships posted:

it's good that chelsea's sentence has been commuted.

it's even better that there's an entire group of whiny piss babies who want her to die and they simply just can't understand why she has not been brutally and ruthlessly murdered

The best counter to them is "because we're not Russia".

Even more so after this election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Main Paineframe posted:

Whistleblower protection laws gave him the ability to report any illegal activities to high levels of command, as well as members of Congress. If you think that high-level executive branch officials and all of Congress lack the ability to tell right from wrong or can't be trusted to uphold the law, then fine, but don't expect that massive criminal conspiracy you think is running the entire government to give you clemency after you publicly defy them.

Not saying it was right or wrong but weren't the NSA's actions being spearheaded by members of congress and that one weird NSA head with the Star Trek room that had a hard on for invading the privacy of citizens? Granted, I may be mis-remembering that part of the leaks. If not then i'm not sure how much higher you can take it than that.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 19, 2017

• Locked thread