Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

hakimashou posted:

God dammit Obama!

Chelsea Manning should have gotten the death penalty.

Edward Snowden deserves the same, he deserves worse really. But I have my doubts Orange Judas is going to punish his fellow friend of Ivan.

I guess if there is any tiny silver lining its that it will piss off trans-haters, but justice is a lot more important than pissing off lovely people and this is a miscarriage of justice.

Great bait, m8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

The Iron Rose posted:

Man I was really enjoying the last few days of Obama's Presidency too.

Pretty loving disgusting.

Agreed, neoliberals need to be purged from all parts of the government. They all are a bunch of worthless warhawks and losers.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

The Iron Rose posted:

Her leaks literally caused a financial crisis in Iceland. There's a pretty big loving difference between releasing evidence of illegal behaviour and dumping hundreds of thousands of diplomatic cables that caused a shitton of problems with our allies.

Oh I thought you were talking about those lovely liberals on Twitter whining about her release because "DURR SHE'S A TRAITOR"

Turns out the lovely liberal was you all along.

• Locked thread