Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
So point of clarification, does that mean i have 25 votes at my disposal or 17 cast for me plus my 8 to cast as i like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This is confusing and idk if I even have a vote but it goes to the orang

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like turdfuzz's hustle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

since todays votes arent final until the thread is closed, you cant be really really sure you have all 17 of those votes yet

im like 99% sure you can only cast 8 votes max today

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i like turdfuzz's hustle

I'm going to gently caress them 😈

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Squizzle posted:

since todays votes arent final until the thread is closed, you cant be really really sure you have all 17 of those votes yet

im like 99% sure you can only cast 8 votes max today

Squizzle continues to demonstrate a rather suspiciously accurate understanding of the rules.

What are they up to?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Al! posted:

So point of clarification, does that mean i have 25 votes at my disposal or 17 cast for me plus my 8 to cast as i like?

So yeah I added a bit that said it won't happen until the end of the day.

I originally was gonna allow you guys to immediately pass it on but then I realized you'd manage to gently caress up the math and make it impossible for me to figure out what was going on so I removed that bit and failed to clarify.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jose posted:

I'm going to gently caress them 😈

he will bury you

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

vote me

i will use the full powers available to my administration to get farscape back on netflix

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a jpg cant vote u fucken assholes
that dick! is fraud

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
Failing humans have become unwatchable, so mean and dishonest. Disgusting & sad! Only orangutans can fix!

1 vote for Turdfuzz

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

al! can be vp until i inevitably get assassinated

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Duscat posted:

Failing humans have become unwatchable, so mean and dishonest. Disgusting & sad! Only orangutans can fix!

1 vote for Turdfuzz

extremely good dude rite here one o the best dudes to ever dude

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

al! can be vp until i inevitably get assassinated

i have not yet begun to fight

in fact i might not ever

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

I didn't arrange any sort of VP stuff for if the President is banned, whoever gets elected should make establishing a VP pick for the next election part of their platform.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

can i have at least like 1
or 2
or all

You are still in the running. I'm torn btw the both of you.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/strictlycomebal/status/821823608074993672

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Sorry Ed, if it's not bolded it doesn't count.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wow ed balls im honored, appreciate the vote-gratz

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i never forgot u squizzle!!
know that i am loyal to my ppl and reward me w/ votes!!

Turdfuzz posted:

rip
squizzle
zas
other trump thread regulars i cant remember2
never 4get except the ones i forgot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

You are still in the running. I'm torn btw the both of you.

2.5 votes????!!!!!!!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:wow:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/strictlycomebal/status/821824813723422721

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

how many votes is this?????????

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm changing both of my votes back to myself, and altho i will not win this election I will be a thorn in the side of whoever does, demanding their birth certificate, taxes, and any other number of insanities, harming the welfare of the forum without hesitation or care, in order to elevate awareness of my #posting #brand. I plan to win the next election and after the forum turns into a failing pile of (((#garbage))) , we will have the political capital to build a wall to keep out the capitalist filth, and d&d is going to pay for it

big league

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

2.5 votes????!!!!!!!!

The five have better impact when used together.

It's either you or him, and I'm watching to see how this goes.

Just know if you get my vote, you are getting all five votes.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

The five have better impact when used together.

It's either you or him, and I'm watching to see how this goes.

Just know if you get my vote, you are getting all five votes.

see now when i met u i thought to myself "this guy.. this guy is no pushover this is a guy w/ brainpower"
i could tell u were a real go getter who was prolly very well if not Xtremely well endowed as well
cuz ur a winner and winners know how to pick winners
thats where i come in

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

I'm changing both of my votes back to myself, and altho i will not win this election I will be a thorn in the side of whoever does, demanding their birth certificate, taxes, and any other number of insanities, harming the welfare of the forum without hesitation or care, in order to elevate awareness of my #posting #brand. I plan to win the next election and after the forum turns into a failing pile of (((#garbage))) , we will have the political capital to build a wall to keep out the capitalist filth, and d&d is going to pay for it

big league

see now i know uve got reservations but u know when i met u i thought to myself "this guy.. this guy is no pushover this is a guy w/ brainpower"
i could tell u were a real go getter who was prolly very well if not Xtremely well endowed as well
thats where i come in

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Two votes for zyla

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

see now i know uve got reservations but u know when i met u i thought to myself "this guy.. this guy is no pushover this is a guy w/ brainpower"
thats where i come in

fake news!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GlyphGryph posted:

So yeah I added a bit that said it won't happen until the end of the day.

I originally was gonna allow you guys to immediately pass it on but then I realized you'd manage to gently caress up the math and make it impossible for me to figure out what was going on so I removed that bit and failed to clarify.

I read the rules just now not stoned and its a lot clearer to me now

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
postingwars dot com

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
small bart news

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

see now when i met u i thought to myself "this guy.. this guy is no pushover this is a guy w/ brainpower"
thats where i come in

My strategy has evolved. I can't help anyone forward if I don't stay in the game.

5 votes to Lindsey O. Graham

I'll see you further on. I want you and Al to end this thing.

The Fuzz or the Anarchist for Prez, at the time of the final countdown!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
10 votes for baloogan :3:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

fake news!!!!

my main man
i only ever speak the cold hard motherfucken truth

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

My strategy has evolved. I can't help anyone forward if I don't stay in the game.

5 votes to Lindsey O. Graham

I'll see you further on. I want you and Al to end this thing.

The Fuzz or the Anarchist for Prez, at the time of the final countdown!

okay but i swear to fucken god if u forget godddd dammitt if u forget

GlyphGryph posted:

At the end of 24 hours, all candidates with the lowest remaining vote count will be eliminated, and any votes they still possess will be voided. This will continue until one candidate has a majority of the remaining votes.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Day one ends in like two hours or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

big black turnout posted:

look i know a lot of u are thinking "turdfuzz has got this it's an inevitability" but we are less than 48 hours from a trump presidency people. do u really want to take another gamble on someone "electable" or "inevitable"? i think not.

a vote for the cspam president turnout campaign is a vote against inevitability and a vote for a new unprecedented era of chill

u have got to vote my dude!!! especially on me!
i am extremely pro-you and pro-everything u stand for!!!

• Locked thread