Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

MarcusSA posted:

Someone in another thread mentioned it could be powered by usb c but I didn’t check that claim

My other stick pc (N9505) uses a usb-c plug, but its a specific 12V 2A rating. I have bought replacements from ali for $15 shipped. It's going to be more expensive than an EU adopter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

jumped on the firebat wagon and now i’m wondering if i should buy a DAS (not a NAS) to pair with it to put all my dvdrips and music

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
So it looks like it applies if it’s a choice item:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aliexpress/s/xEysyIqKZU

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

PokeJoe posted:

im considering getting one as a gift for a friend who is lacking in the gaming PC department if they can play reasonably modern games at low settings and can be had for ~$150. is this a thing that exists?

If you don’t need tiny and lower power, you’ll probably get more bang for your buck on Marketplace. I just put together a 4690k with 32gb of RAM, a bunch of storage, and a GTX970 for $95 ($50 computer, $45 gpu, plus installing windows on my own because it used to be a media server or something).