Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

luv 2 date boys posted:

just as long as they look good while im wearing them. lord knows no one's gonna see me shirtless any time soon so the rashes are a small price to pay.
Always Leave Your Shirt On even at the beach or during sexy time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The best thing about aliexpress is that whenever the 90 cent piece of junk fails, you get to throw it at a wall and not feel guilty.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Here's those stupid little finger skateboards

The only upshot is, for only $37, you could get one hundred loving finger skateboards.

For $370, you could get one thousand loving finger skateboards, which practically performs the prank for you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

MAGA Podium Hat

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I love that you can buy exact replicas of every single TV awards show award. Probably because they come direct from the same cheap Chinese factory as the real ones.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I haven't gotten stickers for my kid because I'm concerned the adhesive will be made of piss and arsenic tbh

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

King Vidiot posted:

I love that you can buy exact replicas of every single TV awards show award. Probably because they come direct from the same cheap Chinese factory as the real ones.

I hope this thread lasts forever because that's how long it will take to find all the retarded gems Aliexpress has to offer.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Snowy posted:

I hope this thread lasts forever because that's how long it will take to find all the retarded gems Aliexpress has to offer.

I want to win just enough money in the lottery to buy one of each TV award and put them all around my place, like use an Oscar for a doorstop and a Grammy for a toothbrush holder.

This dinosaur is a real gent: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ame...f7-fa5da2064c33

Nevermind that, look at this loving Jack Russell:

Good dog.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jan 20, 2017

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

:siren:WOLF SHOES:siren:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...3.0_32554047225

Dishonorable Disco
Dec 22, 2009

the sun always shines on TV

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yes

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The t-shirts are a deep, deep well that you can never crawl out of https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fun...db08e2176&tpp=1

vv womem love it!

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jan 20, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

King Vidiot posted:

The t-shirts are a deep, deep well that you can never crawl out of https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fun...db08e2176&tpp=1

we know the best t-shirt

it's this one

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32725868354.html

I got 6 of these fog lights and installed them on the inside of my car instead of the dome lights. When I open the door it's like the sun exploded.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

valentines day is sorted

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Next year's, you mean

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

christmas maybe, idk

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hello, old friend.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
If you have any interest in indoor growing for weed or food or whatever you can get various LED grow lamps super cheap. This one is a 300 watt that I have used to grow bell and chili peppers and currently it's growing medical marijuana. If you go to alibaba.com you can get them in bulk as well.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

advice for men reading gbs:
I like to buy 2-3 women's scarves and save them with gift bags so whenever I want to give a gift to a lady in my life, I'm prepared :cool:
dating a girl? have a mom? want to leave a good impression on someone's birthday? get a couple of these and everyone will be like "oh my goodness how did you know my style!!!"
and you'll be like ":cool: im just a cool dude."

similarly, check out these baller classic art socks. public domain and fresh to D E A T H. if someone got me the klimt kiss socks I'd kiss 'em, too. luckily I have my own money *kisses self*

also, I searched for "cute" and I regret it, a lot :cry:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ino? More like I...no

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I'm thinking Ali Express might be a good place for some of the Nendoroid toys I want, but don't want to spend $50+ on.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
They sell copies of fancy ant farms, at about 1/3 or less of the price of the originals.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Original_Z posted:

Since everything is in China prices, you can more or less experience what it's like to be a rich person there, just buying whatever you want and not thinking too much about the price. I use their stationary poo poo to make my desk look all nice, you can get some great looking pens, card cases, stationary pads, etc. It looks nice and works so whatever. Also their watch range is pretty impressive, I'm not talking about the fake Rolex poo poo but the domestic brands, especially their mechanical selection. The $30 watches I buy from there always get reactions from people, far more than the "normal" ones I buy for hundreds.

So 2015!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2763096509.html

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Nessa posted:

I'm thinking Ali Express might be a good place for some of the Nendoroid toys I want, but don't want to spend $50+ on.

If you really have to buy some bootleg figure then do yourself a favour and look up the listing for the original on myfigurecollection.net before you burn your cash. There you should find comparisons between the original and the knock made off by users, the difference in quality can be quite extreme some times

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I like their fake designer poo poo because I can look rich without spending money and everyone will be scared to go near me due to my expensive looking briefcase and whatever

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Or they know it's from china and are afraid of the chemicals.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
seriously I want to buy more Chinese clothes but the sizing makes no goddamn sense. I normally wear a small in the US but these charts keep telling me I need a Chinese large or extra large. Someone link me a wikihow on this poo poo or something

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Americans are fat and created vanity sizing

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Hug in a Can posted:

advice for men reading gbs:
I like to buy 2-3 women's scarves and save them with gift bags so whenever I want to give a gift to a lady in my life, I'm prepared :cool:
dating a girl? have a mom? want to leave a good impression on someone's birthday? get a couple of these and everyone will be like "oh my goodness how did you know my style!!!"
and you'll be like ":cool: im just a cool dude."

similarly, check out these baller classic art socks. public domain and fresh to D E A T H. if someone got me the klimt kiss socks I'd kiss 'em, too. luckily I have my own money *kisses self*

also, I searched for "cute" and I regret it, a lot :cry:

Burnout velvet scarves are another good gift, and they fill in most of the gaps for people who don't like more traditional patterns with flowers and poo poo. And there are a ton of them to choose from. Many of them aren't gothy-single-shade-and-that-shade-is-black, too.

These would be great if you happen to know what color(s) someone likes to wear. Or just order a couple black ones. I'd be thrilled to receive one of the black ones. Also the golden brown and teal, but most people who know me will know only that I'd love the black one.

Larger shawls are another good general gift idea, although Aliexpress sellers have 'scarf,' 'shawl,' and 'kimono' all confused, as well as occasionally thinking 'kimono' just means 'women's shirt.'

Shawl/kimono #1
Mostly just a kimono
Shawl/kimono #2
Shawl/kimono #3
holy poo poo here's one with a star pattern
For your festival-going neice (i would wear it too)

A lot of smaller, cheaper things make neat little gifts too, like Chinese folding fans. I got my (teenage) nieces a couple of these kitty-face fans and they loved them.

Armwarmers are another good gift, you can get plain, thin ones, thicker ones that are maybe actually knitted, printed ones, all kinds.

Lightweight, super long, buncha colors
Elbow-length, warmer, still like 7 colors
Longer warm ones
Different shorter warm ones that look like less of a pain in the rear end to use your hands while wearing
Sexy armwarmers!

Shorter armwarmers, basically longish fingerless gloves

luv 2 date boys posted:

seriously I want to buy more Chinese clothes but the sizing makes no goddamn sense. I normally wear a small in the US but these charts keep telling me I need a Chinese large or extra large. Someone link me a wikihow on this poo poo or something

A lot of the products have a size chart, go by it. If they don't, the rule of thumb is to go up two sizes.

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned, but ePackets are the way to go. They get here a hell of a lot faster than the other methods. If you're searching for a specific thing, try to find a listing with free shipping specifically via ePacket.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goon men don't have friends to give gifts to

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

luv 2 date boys posted:

2-3 sizes up like the other poster said. I normally wear a large and usually need a 3x for chinese stuff

E: note that I am tall, not fat tyvm

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Professor Shark posted:

Goon men don't have friends to give gifts to

Relatives?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They're no longer allowed to see their nieces and nephew ever since they got put on the registry

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Well look one of those links has an all-orange scarf to hide Cheeto dust okay that's the best I can do okay

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah I still don't get how China can have like 10 different ways to post crap, but e-Packet is by far the best.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pick posted:

Yeah I still don't get how China can have like 10 different ways to post crap, but e-Packet is by far the best.
You guys, the FABRICS.
:swoon:

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Never bought from here before because the prices seemed suspicious.

But no make up, no electronics. is the jewelry ok? What can I trust from china?

I want the cat coin machine but that would be very useless :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I have a quoted section in the OP that is all jewelry I've purchased and like a bunch!

I go against common wisdom and I do actually buy some makeup there. I am not personally dead at this time, but it's probably not a good idea.