Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Liminal states is fantastic as an audiobook as well, though it's over 24 hours long. Pretty dang good, though.

Also, I looked the audible page for it, on a whim...

quote:

The debut novel from Zack Parsons, My Tank is Fight! is a mind-bending journey through time and genres. Beginning in 1874, with a blood-soaked western story of revenge, Liminal States follows a trio of characters through a 1950s noir detective story and 21st-century sci-fi horror. Their paths are tragically intertwined and their choices have far-reaching consequences for the course of American history.

©2012 Zach Parsons (P)2013 Audible, Inc.

It's certainly one hell of a typo :ohdear:

Edit: I really enjoy Parsons' writing style, what other authors have similar styles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread