Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Also taking my Late Pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

TheSoundNinja posted:

Alright, Agent Rush has 11 hours to post the final version of Exceed Zeta and whatever he's using to claim his Late Pass. Then I'll be choosing the finalists, and we'll be setting up the playthroughs to figure out our winner.

Here I am!

Digivolve to...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XZ43clDNowlnx8-GcBEH0YljoZJCY6kWyQtrO0I2lW8/edit?usp=sharing

As for my late pass, is it cool if I do both? I'll pledge for a donation to the prize pool now, and post the fanfic later.

EDIT1: New Ad Copy

All that weird nonsense was supposed to be over and done with. Those powers you had and the monsters you had to fight with them were left behind in that other place. But somehow it’s all coming back, and this time it’s starting to mess with you in your world. The worst part is that no one who hasn’t been there seems to even notice what’s happening around them. Sure, your powers are coming back, but your adversary is getting bolder and stronger every day. Are you going to be enough?

Wonderland ReTune is a game about people who found themselves in another world where they had bizarre enemies and strange powers to use against them until they were able return to where they had come from. It all seemed like just a strange dream, until it showed up at your job. What are you going to do about it?

EDIT2: Fanfic

The three of them looked away from each other, no one wanting to be the one that started the ridiculous conversation they all knew was coming. "So, are we just not gonna talk about it?" Cam asked at last, jabbing a thumb at the hunk of twisted metal behind him as he did.

"Works for me, let's do that," Amy said, not bothering to look where he was pointing. She'd had her fill of the robot when it was trying to slice her in half.

"Well, we at least agree that we all saw the swordroid then," Mina said, trying to head off another argument.

"I never agreed to that," Amy said. "If you want to pretend there's killer robots with blade arms running around that no one else can see, leave me out of it."

"None of us wants to be involved in something like this, but what are we supposed to do? You saw what it did to that car, what if someone had been inside of it?" Cam tried to appeal to the woman's empathy while noting that Mina knew what the thing was called. Behind him the damaged swordroid silently reconfigured itself into a second battle form.

"It shouldn't be my problem. I never asked for any of this." Amy pointed to her hair, still blue from her upshifting. "Not this stupid hair, or these stupid powers. I don't want any part of this."

"Please Amy, we're going to need your help if more show up. You're better at fighting than Cam and me," Mina said. "You don't have to come with us, but will you at least tell us if you see another one around?"

"I... I guess. Not that I'll be looking," Amy said just before the modified swordroid attacked Cam. She was quicker on the draw than it could have been, creating a wall of ice between the man and the blade. Cam reacted to Amy's movement, his eyes flashing golden while he turned around. Lightning shot out of them into the ice and the machine, frying its circuitry. Mina followed up with a dash, her teeth growing into fangs and nails becoming claws as she tore the swordroid into much smaller pieces. Amy and Cam stayed well out of her way as she went to work.

With the robot completely dismantled this time, the three of them looked at each other, not sure who should be the one to start the next ridiculous conversation they all knew was coming. "So, what are we going to do with those?" Amy asked, pointing at the pile of metal chunks in front of them.

Agent Rush fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 27, 2017

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Yeah, it was a ton of fun TheSoundNinja. Congratulations to the other contestants, I can't wait to see the playthroughs!

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Hey, is the judging still going on? Even if the answer's "We've been really busy and haven't gotten to the next game yet."

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Hey Kwyndig, can you check your PMs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
I'd prefer two parts, it's slightly easier to manage listening to.

• Locked thread