Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

gently caress it, I'm tossing my straw hat in the ring. let's make some anime elfgames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Why not add 'Cooking' to the list of possible genres? It seems like you can't throw a rock without hitting some sort of cooking-based anime/manga

FewtureMD fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jan 20, 2017

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Heavy Hearts

“It’s Haruka’s fault! She didn’t finish that binding spell in time!” “Well, I would have if Akiko had been kept her shield up…”

“Girls, shut up and let me think. One of you is the reason the mission failed, and I WILL get to the bottom of this…”

Heavy Hearts is a game of passing the blame and avoiding the consequences of your actions. Players will take on the roles of a team of magical girls during a debriefing with their cute, but severe mascot over a failed mission. Over the course of the evening you’ll pass the blame back and forth, while coming up with plausible reasons as to why this fiasco is someone else’s fault.

This game requires nothing more than a set of tokens and an active imagination, but some d6s could be useful with random character generation.

• Locked thread