Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Yo with my new job I'm not even going to pretend to try this month's contest, BUT I here do solemnly swear that anyone who makes it to playtesting but can't find a group can ask me and I will make a group and run that game ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

remusclaw posted:

Has there been anime about competitive circumnavigation by sailboat?

Yacht Rock Shooter

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
My apologies, it's not an actual anime but by god it should be.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I think Rigged Death Trap is more worried about the having to participate in other play tests part of that rule.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

demota posted:

I think I've decided on the theme for my Period Piece subject. Its' the 1970s, and it's the height of the Banchou Era.

What do I read/watch? I know manga/anime with delinquent characters, but the only one I know that's focused completely on them is Cromartie High School.

It's not anime but the film God Speed You! Black Emperor is a documentary about bosozoku from the 1970s.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
When the time to play test gets closer I'll open a Contest Discord channel in order to make organizing and contacting other people easier. Hell, I'll probably make it after work today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Anybody interested in the unofficial Design Contest Discord can hop in here

• Locked thread