Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Can I just make a LOGH board game

e: Or a Gihren's Greed

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm doing the Isekai Genre Light Novel RPG where you randomly generate both your class IRL before arriving on fanrasy world and the class/race of you after that. (This is not an ironic post. I'll do this loving thing even if I don't make the deadline)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr.Misfit posted:

Signing up despite having little time to do so. Man, this is going to be great.

I´m announcing the soon-to-follow
Really
Awesome
Neutral
Creative
Expression
RPG. - Gyahahaha your Life! (No matter the genre)

Hyper Weapon as a stat...?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TheSoundNinja posted:

Plutonis: Slice of Life

Goddamnit I'll just do GURPS. I had actually a good idea going on for Fantasy (Reincarnation TRPG) so if LWW changes his mind about trading...

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 20, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hmm actually I DO have a good idea in mind for SoL...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Watch Guitar Ninjas Princess Tutu

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

Alright, I definitely need some examples here since "business" sounds very vague and generic on its own.

Try Investor Z?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

When's the Modifier being released? Got a concept already just need to know this before I start.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Do sports include stuff like Gamble Fish/Kaiji because that could be a badass choice too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Extreme Go Fish where a billionaire will explode your face if you lose or give you 5 million bucks if you win

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A necessary price for TPP not to destroy the doujin industry.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Agent Rush posted:

Hooray, I'm officially in! I haven't seen much in this style beyond Ghost in the Shell though, I'd really appreciate some suggestions.

Akira and Battle Angel Alita for older ones, Terra Formars, Ergo Proxy and Ninja Slayer for newer.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Don't actually watch Terra Formars though.

Stick to the Manga for that one!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Rewatching GTO, got a concept in mind but what's wracking me is how to implement mechanics because every "unique" idea I have for it looks like a huge loving pain.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

drrockso20 posted:

Makes me glad I'm going to be using an OSR base for my rules, so I don't have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to my mechanics(at least not completely)

I don't even know which system has decent tutoring/teaching for NPCs mechanics I can crib from. Maybe Ars Magica but its crunch is too dense.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

It's funny, Yakitake Japan and Toriko have been on my lists for a while. Now I have an excuse to bump them up the line.

Shougeki no Soma and Cooking Papa are good poo poo too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

demota posted:

I think I've decided on the theme for my Period Piece subject. Its' the 1970s, and it's the height of the Banchou Era.

What do I read/watch? I know manga/anime with delinquent characters, but the only one I know that's focused completely on them is Cromartie High School.

Otokojuku, Osu!! Karate Bu and Be-Bop High School.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll be traveling from Feb 8 to 13 but I'll try my best to get poo poo done asap and leave those days free.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

My name is Bartolomeo and I'm here to say
For Captain Luffy I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plan classes! Do improvised field trips! Beat the crap out of bullies! Berate abusive parents! Teach what the school books won't in this Slice of Life RPG!

The private school of Kisetsu High, located at a distant part of the capital is where young outcasts, delinquents and those unable to adapt to "normal" schools are sent by society in a last ditch attempt to force them into conformity before they reach adulthood. Yet the young men and women sent by their parents here will find themselves in a wildly different place than their former education centers! In this rules-light game using Fate Accelerated's ruleset, you will play as an unorthodox faculty of teachers, all of them from a former generation of Kiseki alumni that are as eccentric and wild as their students, and try to teach, help and feel alongside those who will one day succeed you as teachers themselves!

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 30, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Reign looks like that BECAUSE it had the same character designer from Aeon Flux. I like it though, it reminds of a more stylized late Araki!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soundninja I put a less lovely logo on my submission!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll be travelling later today for a student congress and won't probably be able to work much on the game for a whole week! Here's my in-progress stuff for Faculty of Senses...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Late passing but think I'll stop at the playtest ready draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress. rear end. Crap. Dropping cause I got too far behind. Can still do playtests for y'all though.

• Locked thread