Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I need something to do this february is looking to be absolutely eventless.

i dehumanize myself and face to nosebloodshed
Though due to certain circumstances and locales I cannot fulfill playtesting requirements.

For mystery boxers:
23 key reading materials:
1. Yakitake Japan
2. Toriko.
3. That one panel of a turkey in hunterxhunter.

Else if youre not going to recognize the ridiculousness of the premise:
The Drops of god

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jan 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TheSoundNinja posted:

Well, yarr harr and crap like it: you got High "Seas" Adventure.

Also, reach out to Mr. Maltose about playtesting for you.

Hahahhahah gently caress yes
Grizzled admirals, idealistic petty officers, pirates with blood and/or loot on their minds

Im in my element

Mr. Maltose posted:

I think Rigged Death Trap is more worried about the having to participate in other play tests part of that rule.

Yup.
Cant run a playtest nor participate.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Also watch Great Teacher Onizuka.
Because even Banchou need guidance and role models.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

For high 'seas' adventure,
Thats pretty wide, imo.
I guess Space Dandy counts as that, so does secret of the blue water, space battleship yamato, sengoku in space Thunder Jet...and about a billion more (i was going to mention LotGH but eh)

What my question is:
Is the required tone to be entirely naval, ala Yamato, or Anime with very heavy sea elements ala Nadia.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

TheSoundNinja posted:

The reason for the quotation marks was to keep it open for you. Naval isn't required, but neither are sea elements. The "Seas" is more a vastness to be adventured in and through, with oasis-like spots of people spaced between. Does that make sense?

That makes enough sense.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Deep Diver Daedalus

The experimental explorator vessel Daedalus has returned from beyond the torrential barrier called The Pale that has shrouded and blocked the underwater nations of Labrin, bringing back secrets, revelations and most importantly, a way to go Beyond The Pale, but it wasnt without mysterious, alien assistance.

Set two years in the aftermath of the Daedalus' Maiden Voyage the Nations of Labrin have mass produced the Aether Drive that allows vessels to cross The Pale, and a call for skilled, spirited and determined individuals has been broadcast for all to hear, to discover the mysteries of the world beyond, to bring back riches for their nation, to explore, chart and catalogue the unknown.

To create new allies and friends in a dark unforgiving world, or to conquer and colonize as a testament to their peoples everlasting glory.

Will you answer the call and carve your name in the annals of History?
---

I have no idea where to start on mechanics.

^^Is the second one supposed to the the United Polegian Front or the Polegian United Front?

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 29, 2017

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Are there other modifiers in the works?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Covok posted:

Also, got this:

Transformations are called Reloads:

First Reload, the Pistol, gives you a gaseous aura of a particular colors and awakens a unique psychic power. Your general control of base psychic powers also increases as do your physical capabilities.

Second Reload, the Rifle, gives you ephemeral aura of your color and strengths your unique psychic power to its next logical conclusion. You become tougher in addition to the benefits of the First Reload.

Third Reload, the RPG, gives you an ephemeral mecha suit of your color and brings your unique power to its logical extreme, within reason. It becomes harder to hit your inside your ephemeral suit, alongside the benefits of the previous Reloads.

I love reloading
Theres nothing like sliding a long silver bullet into a well oiled chamber

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

https://youtu.be/1LbWWx80ZPA

Have you decided on a name?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wait its been
oh god its the 12th already

e: Working on it here

Gonna scrape this deadline so hard.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 12, 2017

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ive been a lot busuer than i anticipated
late pass please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

This pains me but im gonna have to drop out.
Urgh and i really wanted this to work out.

• Locked thread