Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeadReed
Feb 14, 2012
Throwing my chips into the contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadReed
Feb 14, 2012
Past Steel

Freed from the grave of space, the universe changed with the discovery of Yamato-Day particles, ushering in an era of deadly mech-augmented conflict.

Though the last war is over and the remains of massive star empires are still smoldering, trouble is erupting just around the bend.

Among these dimming stars, you live on as a problem-solver with unpaid debts. You might not survive this time. Physically. Or mentally.

Deeds, good or bad, never go unpunished and Past Steel eventually breaks or tarnishes.

A real robot game set in a ruined universe after the end of an all-encompassing war.

Past Steel features:

* Edgy troubleshooters and desperate crewmen haunted by dreadful pasts, doomed futures, and dire flaws.
* Sleek hardware and cool character options to customize your character with.
* Tactical action punctuated with slow-burning despair and quick nasty deaths.
* Hard, stoic figures and blood-splattered innocents to love, respect, or turn into beef confetti.

DeadReed
Feb 14, 2012
My schedule is swamped so I'm officially dropping out.

• Locked thread