Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I will try doing this because I love anime and its my only and best friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I posted earlier but I think it was missed, I need a genre.

Also some real good taste in anime in this thread.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its Shirobako, but also Fiasco

It was a demoralizing year. You were stuck making a series you didn’t believe in. The studio only saw anime as a product. There was no joy or art in their vision of animation. It all felt so soulless it almost killed your love of anime.

But this year will be different. You and a like-minded group of coworkers left the studio to strike out on your own. You are going to make anime you believe in. Our studio is going to be different...

Our Studio is a game where you take the role of an employee of an anime studio. Work together with your friends to create the anime of your dreams. Each player has a job to do whether it is writing, animating, acting, or directing. Switch between scenes of your anime and the reality of running a studio. Create in any genre. Do anime your own way.

• Locked thread