Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demota
Aug 12, 2003

I could read between the lines. They wanted to see the alien.
I accept this challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demota
Aug 12, 2003

Period piece, huh. This sounds like it could cover things from Emma to Vinland Saga.

demota
Aug 12, 2003

I think I've decided on the theme for my Period Piece subject. It's the 1970s, and it's the height of the Banchou Era.

What do I read/watch? I know manga/anime with delinquent characters, but the only one I know that's focused completely on them is Cromartie High School.

demota fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 23, 2017

demota
Aug 12, 2003

1985: 20 years after the turf war that saw the Banchou Banner planted on Olympus Mons, a new generation of duelling delinquents is ready to rock! In this new age of Japanese prosperity, Nekketsu High has been transformed into a school for the wealthy and powerful. The student council rules with an iron fist, determined to stamp out delinquency once and for all.

The burning spirit of youth, however, has never changed. Hot-blooded students, now hiding their battles behind a pretense of respectable club activities, wage war for territory, justice, or the simple thrill of battle. Today’s banchou and sukeban are flush with flash and cash, but their wild wills can never be tamed.

In Banchou Breakers, you and other students must battle within your school and without to show who’s the strongest, all the while trying to keep your activities hidden from the student council. Fight on, Banchou Breakers!

demota
Aug 12, 2003

Gotta drop. Motherboard failure.

:(

• Locked thread