Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Nioh is an upcoming hack-and-slash rpg with deep combat and ARPG style random loot. It has had an alpha and beta demo release, during which feedback was collected and clearly played a large role in improving the game. This weekend is the final demo prior to release and no one should miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dr evil voice: How about... Nioh.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I missed the first two demos so I'm excited to play this weekend and get all the DLC. Between this, Yakuza, Nier and Persona 5 it's a good time to be playing video games on the PlayStation 4.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I am incredibly excited to play the first GOTY of 2017

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The beta was really cool but I just don't have it in me to play another Souls style game for quite some time. Looking forward to picking this up in a few years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

Thabk you.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

:golfclap:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The last demo goes live at 11EST, preload now ok

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nioh my god.
                                                                                                   /

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

pablo you motherfucking son of a bitch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bolverkur posted:

:troll:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bolverkur posted:

lol. empty quote robbery

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I like how you included the right 80% of dead space *makes a huge fart noise w/mouth*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tbh I didn't even remember Bolverkur's post when I did it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Simpsons where Grampa gets the award for writing Itchy and Scratchy but it's me accepting empty quotes

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i forgive you, pablo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
looking forward to this game

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I can't believe it's still January and I'm playing the demo to goty 2017.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

ARPG style random loot.
nah

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

the loot really isnt the point of the game. it plays a lot like bushido blade , at least the last demo i played did.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Foxhound posted:

I can't believe it's still January and I'm playing the demo to goty 2017.

This but the Nier Automata demo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This game is really weird

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I haven't played the new demo yet but assuming it hasn't changed i love the music when you're at the menu at an altar. Some restful fire link shrine feels there

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This game is really sick. I may preorder it

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it's better than Souls

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Did back attacks always do this much damage? I remember from the last two demos that getting behind them meant they couldn't dodge or parry but I seem to be doing 2-3x as much damage attacking from behind

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Did back attacks always do this much damage? I remember from the last two demos that getting behind them meant they couldn't dodge or parry but I seem to be doing 2-3x as much damage attacking from behind

Can you please get a loving avatar, it's annoying me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

it's better than Souls

no game is better than bloodborne :gun::shoot::fox::bernpop::henget:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been out of town for literally every nioh trial...I hope there's a demo when it actually comes out.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Darksign substitute in this is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Someone give me a backwards compatible PS3.

• Locked thread